The Gentlemen | Netflix Series | March 7, 2023 | Renewed for Season 2

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
The Gentlemen - Exclusive Trailer (2024) Guy Ritchie, Theo James, Daniel Ings

The Gentlemen,” Netflix’s TV series follow-up to Guy Ritchie’s 2019 British gangster film, has released a trailer.

Set in the world of the original, the new series features a cast of new characters, including Theo James as the Duke of Halstead, Ray Winstone as cannabis empire founder Bobby Glass and Kaya Scodelario as Bobby’s daughter and the empire’s operations leader. Guy Ritchie serves as creator, co-writer, executive producer (the latter two positions shared with Matthew Read) and directs the first two episodes.

“‘The Gentlemen’ sees Eddie Horniman (Theo James) unexpectedly inherit his father’s sizeable country estate – only to discover it’s part of a cannabis empire. Moreover, a host of unsavoury characters from Britain’s criminal underworld want a piece of the operation,” the series description reads. “Determined to extricate his family from their clutches, Eddie tries to play the gangsters at their own game. However, as he gets sucked into the world of criminality, he begins to find a taste for it.”

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Wasn't sold by the trailer but time travelers wife was mostly good even though I didn't finish it so I'll check it out.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GGJSqWxW0AA4u_2

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

The Gentlemen (from: @NetflixUK) inspired by and set in the same world as the original Guy Ritchie film, focuses on Eddie, an aristocrat who inherits his family estate only to discover that it's home to an enormous cannabis empire. Find out more: