The Gap Between The Number Of Blacks And Whites In Prison Is Shrinking

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well, I guess it was bound to happen that the black population in prison would start dropping.

These b*stards
retarded-title.jpg
keep killing us for nothing, so we never get our day in court :martin:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Positive to see but the numbers are still outrageous when you compare the white population to ours.

Why do y'all keep using this same talking point to deflect from whites being incarcerated, homeless, on drugs, etc?

Of course we already know these statistics about black people are due to racism.

There's no reason for white people's statistics to be as high as they are when they supposedly have "white privilege" and are supposedly "supreme" and "superior" and this country was supposedly made "just for them". The point of highlighting white people who's incarcerated, homeless, and drug addicts is to show that the whole image of white people is false and flawed.

1.White people don't want the world to know that it's 100s of thousands of white people in prison because they supposedly got "white privilege" and get away with everything with no punishment. The chart shows that's not true.

2. White people don't want people to know that it's 217,000 homeless white people because they want everybody to believe all white people are living good and wealthy and are superior when they aren't and that's not true.
Estimated number of homeless people in the United States in 2019, by race

Estimated number of homeless people
White 270,607
Number of homeless people in the U.S., by race 2019 | Statista

3. White people also don't want the world to know that it's millions of white people who's drug addicts and alot of them are dying from drug overdose because they want everybody to believe they are supreme when they aren't.
FT_17.10.26_Drugs_Drugoverdosedeathrates_new_2.png

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn there are nearly half a million blacks in prison? Insane

I knew y'all people in here that's acting surprised about the statistics for black people being incarcerated was only doing that to deflect from the high statistics of white people being incarcerated. Y'all already knew the stats for black incarceration but y'all didn't know was it was that many white people incarcerated.

You made this thread in 2013 reporting that it was millions of black people incarcerated now you in here acting surprised just to deflect from the high statistics of white incarceration
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/doe...ficer-make-you-a-sellout.150190/#post-5562167

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I knew y'all people in here that's acting surprised about the statistics for black people being incarcerated was only doing that to deflect from the high statistics of white people being incarcerated. Y'all already knew the stats for black incarceration but y'all didn't know was it was that many white people incarcerated.

You made this thread in 2013 reporting that it was millions of black people incarcerated now you in here acting surprised just to deflect from the high statistics of white incarceration
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/doe...ficer-make-you-a-sellout.150190/#post-5562167

:dahell: like I’m supposed to remember what I made 7 years ago

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: like I’m supposed to remember what I made 7 years ago

How you aren't gonna remember that when you made a thread specifically about the subject. This thread is to focus of how white incarceration is high and to inform people on how it's hundreds of thousands of white people in prison