The Game's origin as a Hollywood male-stripper, plus pre-fame connection with Diddy ... looks funny in the light

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Such an origin highlights the tenacity of a man who was able to parlay these connections (:dame: ) into a rap career

Literally to the point that higher ups were insisting that Dre move him to G-Unit when Dre wasn't able to do anything with him on his own after, what seems to be, years of development (:dame: )

it's not like man had a hot song in the streets - rather, he was stealing Nas album cuts to perform at showcase shows

I base this on his character but watch what happens once he starts to see men benefiting themselves by jumping on the #metoo narrative

Basically ... men in Hollywood attend parties, get ignored by women until they retreat to the bathroom and find themselves in a circle of other men doing key bumps of "coke" together. Combined with alcohol their testosterone levels drop to dismal levels and they begin to engage in bi-sexual activity

I surmise that his wheels for this were already well-greased based on his background as a stripper - upon being congenial to these closeted men who seek to suck him off and/or let him bang their wife (while not being disrespectful to them after) he must've made a lofty impression and was thus fast tracked to stardom despite no buzz before they Mr. Potato Headed him into being a rapper

So "Game", if you're reading this .... get ahead of the curve. Speak your truth while you still can. We're here for you

I remember first hearing the instrumental This Is How We Do and I was like :gladbron:

then I heard the lines

Fresh like ughhh
..... okay, what you coming with next?:francis:
Impala ughhhh
:skip:... alright, surely there will be justification for him being on this song

Chrome hydraulics, 8 away drums....

you don't want noooone

you better runnnn

:snoop:

Dr. Dre was never the same since .... realizing that absolute garbage over a hot beat will still sell 5 million with the right marketing plan behind it

:sadcam: