The Game Calls Into DJ Whoo Kid & G-Unit Radio

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol I know 50 hate Game but workin with him could help his buzz...imagine a collab album with these two nikkas dissin each other on certain parts of every song....it would be funny as hell comin from these two...possibly great music cuz they did have chemistry....plus as a concept I don't remember it ever bein done before,and never done before concepts are hard to come by and ca create a buzz....these two nikkas on sum hiphop grumpy old men shyt:laff: the beef version of "watch the throne" called "watch ya back:mjpls:"

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Lol I know 50 hate Game but workin with him could help his buzz...imagine a collab album with these two nikkas dissin each other on certain parts of every song....it would be funny as hell comin from these two...possibly great music cuz they did have chemistry....plus as a concept I don't remember it ever bein done before,and never done before concepts are hard to come by and ca create a buzz....these two nikkas on sum hiphop grumpy old men shyt:laff: the beef version of "watch the throne" called "watch ya back:mjpls:"

:ohhh:

thats actually a good idea. i would cop it :manny:

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey

that would be badass

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
only in the "rap game" can n1ggaz send shooters at each other and then later on down the line have "milk and cookies" together....

smh ...................