The "FREE THE LOX" Campaign Aint Got Nothin On My Dudes H-TOWN!!!!!!

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
meant to post this in here.

:pacspit: @ luke records. millions of dollars down the drain. at least puff wouldve squeezed every last dollar out of those sure shot singles these niccas was droppin.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
ayo i just saw that host on an ep of Martin last night :mindblown:

the Lox situation is fukked up, they still have papers on RR and Bad Boy. meaning if they signed to another label, there would be 3 people getting a check off one measly album. shyt is a mess

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^at least their careers werent completely sabotaged.

h-town shouldve been right up there with jodeci in terms of success. oddly enough, both groups still ridin with each other. working and touring together to this day. but comparing the success of those 2 groups made me realize the importance of a stable record label at a very young age.

i kinda remember donnie simpson being on martin but cant place it.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
BEGGIN AFTER DARK.:ahh:

if you cant get any butt to that cd, then youza suffering suckaduck.

Team Arliss

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone got that Free the Lox mixtape? been lookin for that

Till this day nobody has come up with the free the lox/let the lox go mixtape. It's pretty much a fraud, like the Styles P Aaliyah line. Then somebody will quote this post & say 'lol somebody up the tape to shut this dude up' but it NEVER gets upped because it never existed. :smh:

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK

Till this day nobody has come up with the free the lox/let the lox go mixtape. It's pretty much a fraud, like the Styles P Aaliyah line. Then somebody will quote this post & say 'lol somebody up the tape to shut this dude up' but it NEVER gets upped because it never existed. :smh:

i remember they were selling the free the lox mixtape on canal street-back in the day when everyone went to canal street to cop mixtapes- online people say it never existed- maybe it wasnt official- im not sure anymore

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
most online heads didnt know about mixtapes back then.

i dont really remember the tape, but i mightve heard it, if you remember the names of any of the songs on there.

but in the meantime, can we get some more h-town comments in this thread? lol.