The France Thread: Oui Oui, Bonbons and all that bad stuff 🇫🇷

Daps
Today are the first round for the legislative elections. Fukkery might go overload by tonight
:whew:
Just spent 3 days in Paris my French Brehs. Been thinking about doing a masters at Sorbonne or Institut Polytechnic. I loved the place was feeling it. A lot of intellectual stimulation just being amongst all that architecture and the aura. Passed by the Sorbonne too just to get a feeling for the vibe.

Of course most of what I visited was 1,2,3 Arrodisements so I know that is the affluent and flourishing areas. I was staying up by Max Domreny station in the 18th I believe. Big immigrant communities. I did see a share of my peoples...:blessed:. so it felt good seeing my brothers, tbough I could tell shyt wasn't all sweet in the area. Also saw a plethora of Indians, that something new?

My Coli French brehs, give your boy some insight about la vie francaise real matnent:lupe:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Just spent 3 days in Paris my French Brehs. Been thinking about doing a masters at Sorbonne or Institut Polytechnic. I loved the place was feeling it. A lot of intellectual stimulation just being amongst all that architecture and the aura. Passed by the Sorbonne too just to get a feeling for the vibe.

Of course most of what I visited was 1,2,3 Arrodisements so I know that is the affluent and flourishing areas. I was staying up by Max Domreny station in the 18th I believe. Big immigrant communities. I did see a share of my peoples...:blessed:. so it felt good seeing my brothers, tbough I could tell shyt wasn't all sweet in the area. Also saw a plethora of Indians, that something new?

My Coli French brehs, give your boy some insight about la vie francaise real matnent:lupe:
Indians selling grilled corn at subway exits ? :lolbron:

On the real, 10-13-18-19-20 arrondissements are ones with high minority numbers. Overall, the north east side of Paris is historically poorer because the west side is where the "beaux quartiers" are (6-7-8-15-16-17) that were close to St Cloud and Neuilly who are rich cities.

So that's why the Northeast has a high number of minorities. Plus, the departement directly north of Paris is the 93 which is the poorest one of France so there is a concentration of poverty there which also explains it...

Arrondissements 1 to 4 are the heart of Paris and that's where there is plenty to do as a tourist (museums, artisanshops, museums...)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

nikkas in Paris :wow:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
do all these young french people trying to scare folks into voting for moderates not know what their ally israel is doing in gaza? they should be refusing to vote/vote for the far right. isn't that what you're suppose to do?

Daps
Indians selling grilled corn at subway exits ? :lolbron:

On the real, 10-13-18-19-20 arrondissements are ones with high minority numbers. Overall, the north east side of Paris is historically poorer because the west side is where the "beaux quartiers" are (6-7-8-15-16-17) that were close to St Cloud and Neuilly who are rich cities.

So that's why the Northeast has a high number of minorities. Plus, the departement directly north of Paris is the 93 which is the poorest one of France so there is a concentration of poverty there which also explains it...

Arrondissements 1 to 4 are the heart of Paris and that's where there is plenty to do as a tourist (museums, artisanshops, museums...)
Indians were slanging corn amd water at all the tourist traps, the African brehs had the small eiffel tower trinket market cornered, Afghans and some other Arabs were pushing the cigarettes........ :russ:

Yea before I went I wanted to try amd go to Red Star Paris's club shop. Then I googled the area and saw it was in the "outside ring" of Paris. I read about how things are organized with the outside ring like you said. Saw some google map pics and could see that shyt was on some Banileau shyt and I hit the....:whoa:. . that trip gonna have to wait until I am more comfortable on the turf..:lolbron:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
As usual, Neoliberalism and Far-Right 🥰
iu