The first time you brought a girl over to your house

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I was thinking back to when I was like 12 or 13 and this chick had came over to my house. My nikka Jay was there also, but all we did was play Madden while she watched us (IDK what we were thinking :why:).

So everything was cool and whatnot, we didn't try to make any moves or anything, just chillin. So then she asks me where my bathroom was, I tell her then she goes and does what she does... Here is the bad part tho..

After she had left I had realized I had clogged and broke the toilet and I didn't get around to fixing it yet... I was a dirty little nikka :sadcam: . So IDK if she ended up seeing that shyt (literally) or was just checkin herself out in the mirror.

Stupid me :sadbron:
----
What did you do your first time bringing a chick over?

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The first time I brought a girl over we fukked like we was supposed to :birdman:

Anything else is just sad.

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
We watched degrassi and I put my arm around her shoulder :takedat:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The first itme I had a girl really over my house like that was when my mom's old friend from work was getting her house worked on or some shyt. And her and her daughters stayed with us for about a couple of months. Shorty and I went to school together and were cool but not tight or anything like that. I was only 12/13 so I aint know nothing to much. But our peeps left her and her sister and me at home one time and Im in my room chilling. All of a sudden she comes in and we start talking (im nervous as hell though) and then after a while she kissed me. At first I didn't no what to do but being in that awkward puberty stage my dikk got hard instantly. So I started to kiss on her and rub and she took her shirt off and I started sucking those little Hershey kisses. But when she grabbed my pants I knew I was about to get my first piece of p*ssy. She unzip my pants and I took her jeans off and struggled to get my virgin dikk in her. But she helped me and about 30 seconds later I had the greatest feeling piss in the world (at least that was what I thought It was at first. Till she asked me did I nut already. I was like I guess I did. But from that point on every time our peeps left the crib we got it in. But as I got older I realized that though it was my first time there was no way in hell it was her first. She didn't bleed or anything and knew exactly what she was doing.