The First Time E MONEY BAGS met 2PAC

Daps
Homicide of the Young Gunz crew talks about how he and his cousin E Money Bags met Tupac

maxresdefault.jpg

Full podcast

I never understood why Pac stopped fukking with the YG's they were more than capable to handle Haitian Jack on some street shyt. Pac was paranoid, I don't think Stretch had anything to do with anything.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Homicide of the Young Gunz crew talks about how he and his cousin E Money Bags met Tupac

maxresdefault.jpg

Full podcast

I never understood why Pac stopped fukking with the YG's they were more than capable to handle Haitian Jack on some street shyt. Pac was paranoid, I don't think Stretch had anything to do with anything.

:what::what::dahell::dahell:

and i gots madd love for big stretch & dem
BUT
my nikka - u cant be serious with this shyt

Daps
:what::what::dahell::dahell:

and i gots madd love for big stretch & dem
BUT
my nikka - u cant be serious with this shyt

I am 100% serious

Pac was running around with Nickles, E Money Bags and other killers. Chaz Williams and Curtis Sc00n also said the same, they said Pac need not have gone to Death Row, he had a group of men who would have handled it for him and gone all out for him. They also said he had access to the Supreme Team

Pac just became paranoid, he had killers behind him who were more than capable of the gunplay, but he lost trust in Stretch

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I am 100% serious

Pac was running around with Nickles, E Money Bags and other killers. Chaz Williams and Curtis Sc00n also said the same, they said Pac need not have gone to Death Row, he had a group of men who would have handled it for him and gone all out for him. They also said he had access to the Supreme Team

Pac just became paranoid, he had killers behind him who were more than capable of the gunplay, but he lost trust in Stretch
that’s the point tho reguardless if stretch n crew could or could not handle jack/henchman etcs Crew once him and stretch fell out that was it for pac he had no backup in newyork so it basically put him in a position where he had to go somewhere and form some alliances with nikkas with strong street connects this is where suge comes into the picture ...... I always wondered where wolf was during the east vs West thing since he or his nikka was the one who really set things off by chipping big Jake

Daps
that’s the point tho reguardless if stretch n crew could or could not handle jack/henchman etcs Crew once him and stretch fell out that was it for pac he had no backup in newyork so it basically put him in a position where he had to go somewhere and form some alliances with nikkas with strong street connects this is where suge comes into the picture ...... I always wondered where wolf was during the east vs West thing since he or his nikka was the one who really set things off by chipping big Jake

Yea once Pac parted way with Stretch, he lost that connection

By joining forces with Suge he had the Pirus backing him, Buntry, Heron, etc... This was also how he connected with Eric B and was able to return back to NY. Also he had that Jerz connection through Muta and Fatal, them kids grew up and were ready to go all out for him if need be. Pac never truly realized the power he had, there was no need for him to be at the forefront, he could have called shots without getting his own hands dirty, but at age 25 he never got to grow in to a man

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I am 100% serious

rip stretch :wow:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps