The first few days after a breakup is so hard fellas

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
You must mean after you got dumped breh...

bc after a breakup the last thing on should be your ex :shaq:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you actually cared about her and she broke up with you, then she'll win short term, if you get your shyt together you should pull out the W long term.

I cared about her and i broke up with her

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I cared about her and i broke up with her

You didnt love her though. Maybe its for the best. You should never bluff with love friend. Hold the people you love and care about close to you because once its over, they'll move on to someone who loves them more. :whoo:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
time heals breh. if she was wifey wifey and not play play wifey, u will go through shyt for roughly 6 months. if u fukk other broads and play the scene, u will still feel like shyt. im 10 months deep after my break up with my ex and i feel like the shyt now :smugfavre: and im talking to a dime piece who makes more and looks better than my ex. i cant wait to hit it raw :noah:

this is from personal experience.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
long story short, but because we couldnt sit down and come to a compromise on 2 particular issues

Ah so this isn't actually a breakup in your mind, it's a bluff... a tactic of sorts?

:huhldup: I hope it doesn't backfire my man. She could be out getting dikked down making the :noah: face right now, wondering why she didn't get with this new dude a long time ago. Meanwhile, you're sitting by the phone looking like :merchant: wondering if she's hurt enough yet to come crawling back and accept your way of things.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You dumped her and your Hurt? Should have emotionally detached beforehand.