The Final Master Trailer

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's your time.:mjlol:

But don't take the word from someone who has seen hundreds and hundreds of kung fu flicks. :ld:

I feel you but decent doesnt mean terrible or shytty.... most movies are decent at worst.... I can live with that

Also, I too seen hundreds of kungfu flicks..... own a nice selection too... not to mention I got El Ray and they air a lot on their channel.

As long as its better that Crouching Tiger... I'm good....

Martha

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I feel you but decent doesnt mean terrible or shytty.... most movies are decent at worst.... I can live with that

Also, I too seen hundreds of kungfu flicks..... own a nice selection too... not to mention I got El Ray and they air a lot on their channel.

As long as its better that Crouching Tiger... I'm good....

Martha
Ya know, I still haven't seen CT or part 2. I have them, but something about mainstream popular kung fu flicks has me pushing them back to watch. :jbhmm:

I'd rather watch a lesser known Shaw Bros flick. :ld:

To me, a decent kung fu flick isn't worth a watch. This flick is 3/5. Gimme a 4/5 flick and I'll watch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ya know, I still haven't seen CT or part 2. I have them, but something about mainstream popular kung fu flicks has me pushing them back to watch. :jbhmm:

I'd rather watch a lesser known Shaw Bros flick. :ld:

To me, a decent kung fu flick isn't worth a watch. This flick is 3/5. Gimme a 4/5 flick and I'll watch.

well then you're missing out of a bunch and depriving yourself breh.

Not even every Bruce Lee flick is 4/5 but are still worth a watch.

Last Dragon and No Retreat No Surrender were 3/5, same with a lot of Segal and Van Damme catalog

Martha

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
well then you're missing out of a bunch and depriving yourself breh.

Not even every Bruce Lee flick is 4/5 but are still worth a watch.

Last Dragon and No Retreat No Surrender were 3/5, same with a lot of Segal and Van Damme catalog

Martha
I've seen all Bruce Flicks and enjoyed them. Same with LD. They're, at the very least, a 3.5. It's been years since I've seen them.