The Fifth Circuit is lawless

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That fifth circuit to scotus pipeline is messed up.

I highly expect them to take advantage of the Chevron ruling and kneecap the administrative state. I'm sure they'll ban abortion pills by this time next year.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
If Dems ever get majority in both chambers and presidency, how feasible would it be to kill the electoral college ?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If Dems ever get majority in both chambers and presidency, how feasible would it be to kill the electoral college ?

In simple terms, it would take 66% of votes in both chambers which is virtually impossible imo because I cant see the dems ever having 60/100 senators. Like the electoral college, red states are also overrepresented in the Senate with regards to population.

The best chance of reform of how the electoral college operates would be something like this

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i remember how everyone was making a big deal about the courts like who gives a shyt if you like hillary or not, the courts on the ballot. yeah yeah you all are just fearmongering to get us to vote for the neocon/neoliberal. at least with trump we can project all the great things we want on him.

he will most likely lose again, but the damage is already done. you don't get do overs on lifetime appointments.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i remember how everyone was making a big deal about the courts like who gives a shyt if you like hillary or not, the courts on the ballot. yeah yeah you all are just fearmongering to get us to vote for the neocon/neoliberal. at least with trump we can project all the great things we want on him.

he will most likely lose again, but the damage is already done. you don't get do overs on lifetime appointments.
The only good thing is that the Dems are taking the courts more seriously

Biden is going to appoint and get more judges confirmed than Trump.

We need Jon Tester to win.

The Senate is just as important. Dems almost took it back in 2016 and if they did, Trump doesn’t get those judges. Losing nine seats in 2014 was so devastating