"The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family."

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. — Robert Briffault, The Mothers, Vol. I, p. 191

Does this apply to humans?

:ohhh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

We're all animals, G. We just think we're better because we're smarter. So we invent stories about gods that tell us he created us in his own image as if to place us closer to God. Tell ourselves that God told us he gave us dominion over the other animals.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Yes it does, cause a whole lotta nikkas will go out there way to do whole lot of shyt for some quality p*ssy. Take me for instance, in 20 minutes I'm about to burn a quarter tank of gas to drive across town to chill with this shorty who told me she has the day off work. Will I get the p*ssy or not, who knows but she's fine so I will take that risk.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're all animals, G. We just think we're better because we're smarter. So we invent stories about gods that tell us he created us in his own image as if to place us closer to God. Tell ourselves that God told us he gave us dominion over the other animals.

We are better because we're smarter tho :youngsabo:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Yes it does, cause a whole lotta nikkas will go out there way to do whole lot of shyt for some quality p*ssy. Take me for instance, in 20 minutes I'm about to burn a quarter tank of gas to drive across town to chill with this shorty who told me she has the day off work. Will I get the p*ssy or not, who knows but she's fine so I will take that risk.

Let me guess, you aint got pics? Or you some type of, I don't wanna put her out there type nikka :leostare:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Let me guess, you aint got pics? Or you some type of, I don't wanna put her out there type nikka :leostare:

Why the fukk would I carry pics of a bytch I ain't fukk yet? LOL, nikkas expecting me to tote pics of this bytch in my wallet like she's wifey or something. The only thing I got photo wise is a pic of shorty's mug shot in the Wake county PD website.