The FBI Is Finally Going At Demonic Coli Truck Drivers

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean if you gonna be a serial killer it’s best to be a OTR truck driver.. You’re literally in the move… you can bag up a lot lizard in GA and dump them on the side of the road in Wyoming…. Thing is tho any ounce of dna left in and on the body it’s only a matter of time before you get caught… and trust they are putting your DOT drug test up against those dna samples found :hubie:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean if you gonna be a serial killer it’s best to be a OTR truck driver.. You’re literally in the move… you can bag up a lot lizard in GA and dump them on the side of the road in Wyoming…. Thing is tho any ounce of dna left in and on the body it’s only a matter of time before you get caught… and trust they are putting your DOT drug test up against those dna samples found :hubie:
Thanks for the details breh. Can you describe your stakeout process? Like do you hide in the bushes with binoculars? Or do you invite them into your truck with charm, like Ted bundy ? At what point do you go for the kill?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You typing like an experienced vet :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Thanks for the details breh. Can you describe your stakeout process? Like do you hide in the bushes with binoculars? Or do you invite them into your truck with charm, like Ted bundy ? At what point do you go for the kill?

When them cheeks bout to get clapped is when I go in for the kill :takedat:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
It was easy 20-30 years ago
Forensic technology is way too advanced to be getting away with this shyt now
It sounds like the Fibs have figured out a way to crack those old cold cases
I'd be worried if I was you
:hubie: