The fate of the entire world rests upon The Coli...

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Brehliens come though and say we're going to wipe out the entire planet because humans are making too much noise in the cosmos and irritating them.

Because they have a sense of humor they decide to set a challenge:

They pick a handful of members to pose as agents and be all over the top and extra with their irritation as they post content and comments designed to get the computers putin. The rest, for a 25 hour period, must maintain their usual level of output but all of it must be positive and yet authentic.

Logging out is not an option as that counts as forfeit. Neither can you just post garbage as there is a sentient AI watching that knows your previous habits, how much time you spend and how you are usually talking. Everything must remain the same in the frame except your output which only sees or reframes things as good.

To win we need an 81% success rate of people who avoided all low vibrational commentary for the allotted period. Failure = exploded planet. The end.

25hour-clock1.jpg

What do you think the chances of the world are if they were resting on The Colis collective head? How do you see the day and some change going? What would flip in your particular script? Right now, here at this moment if you were to consider your contribution to the collective whats the ratio of downtread vs uplift in your posting?

219526e8a3f79a589a322123fb292e8c--list-of-emotions-frequency.jpg

Where are you at home in the range of oscillation based on the evidence of what you've already said on the reg without this challenge?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I’d do a spin thread where I make the aliens have to post and keep us entertained, stress them out and then tell them they only got 80.99% and they failed :umad:

The Coli at its finest. Repped.

I believe we could do 70% at least

I believe that would be possible as well. There would be some people who'd find it nigh on impossible to reign in it as they did their judgement day dap fishing but overall I feel the Coli collective could form like Voltron in that respect if it was all on the line like I said. It would be way different to the mass toilet roll extinction of 2020 in that respect due to the community aspect which goes to show that social credit may (beneath the Orwellian thought police aspect) actually work out for the best.

Funny how everything is linked...

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
With all my due respect the earth would be doomed and your best bet would be to enter the alien's DMs asking to switch sides
Coli posters can barely handle anything outside of their worldview. It would be insanely easy for advanced aliens to troll them

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Too many atheists would be stuntin' for there to be a 81% positive output :mjlol:

You don't think the self interest would force them to keep themselves in check? Its only 25 hours.

That said you can imagine the meltdowns, neg trains, hateration and holleration the day after when people vent their pent up frustrations and stress from the situation. On one hand the Coli saved the world and on the other....

Trolliens would be flying away in their space ship like "Got eem!".

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You don't think the self interest would force them to keep themselves in check? Its only 25 hours.

That said you can imagine the meltdowns, neg trains, hateration and holleration the day after when people vent their pent up frustrations and stress from the situation. On one hand the Coli saved the world and on the other....

Trolliens would be flying away in their space ship like "Got eem!".
I never underestimate evil. Mfs would be trying to leverage deals in exchange for positive output.

"Make me a mod or we all goin down :demonic: "