The EYE of the White Supremacy Storm

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
If you were to take a guess of what makes white supremacy, what would you say it is?

Is it military might?

Is it the control of wealth? (What is the scientific financial definition of wealth... if so?)

Is it the manipulation of currency and money?

Speak on it brehs.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Not exactly sure what you mean by the question, what creates it or what sustains it?

I think economic and reproductive opportunity creates it. I think whatever tool they want to use sustains it; economics, laws, slavery, pseudo-science, genocide, random acts of violence, etc...

Daps
Institutional control, that is all. If we had separate institutions/nation-states with afrocentric schools, politics, economies, media, military, etc. that we could defend we would not be affected by white supremacy.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What makes it actually work?

Millions of white people enforcing it every day. From Karens to cops to employers to teachers. And look at Jan 6. They WILL take it to the streets. We have forgotten cause it was more underground during the past few decades, but don't think the pitchfork and torch shyt is mere hyperbole. Them mfs will buck.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Technology. In Particular firearms. I’ve been thinking of a scenario where society either never made them or completely dismantled them at some point and if fighting were the norm for everything the world would be completely different because people wouldn’t say or do half the things they do because of the repercussions.