The Exorcist TV show (Season 2)

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Been waiting for this thread...This show is the shyt...I was hooked since the season one pilot when the rance girl was in the attic on some demonic swooning shyt and flipped back to normal like it wasn't nuthin lol.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
that little girl is the demon, and dude is the one being haunted :damn: :damn:

Season 2 so far is even better than season 1...

Season 2 so far has been about the curveball to catch viewers off guard...Andy and Caleb is the lob but imo SHELBY is the curveball...He has faith, control of his emotions, and is innocent...A prime candidate for possession indeed...:jbhmm:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Season 2 so far has been about the curveball to catch viewers off guard...Andy and Caleb is the lob but imo SHELBY is the curveball...He has faith, control of his emotions, and is innocent...A prime candidate for possession indeed...:jbhmm:
yea but andy is already being haunted. Thats why the demon killed his wife and almost got to that fine ass asian social worker...what do you think the demon was going to do to her? :lupe: :mjpls:

Shelby has faith which is why he's the only one the demon has approached so far. Once he stepped into the water where the evil is stronger, he triggered them birds.

BlackSexyllence

Yeah No
Daps
This show reminds me of seasons 1-4 of Supernatural.

I wish they could just swap the leads with Sam and Dean Winchester.

SPN_0140.jpg

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
@gho3st...It's looking like you were right on the money bout andy...I still think the show is gonna throw a twist that the viewers arent ready for...:wow:

Last edited: