The Equalizer TV show, renewed or cancelled? poll/RENEWED for S 2 + 3 & 4

What happens to The Equalizer TV show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like it but I think Queen should be more so like a handler and assign people to do jobs. As opposed to her being some kick ass operative. Either way I will be watching it.

her being a handler to me is more realistic and it also allows them to bring in people with different skills sets every episode outside of the cyber guy and the sniper female.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know I'm out of touch with people because WOW. 11 million viewers weekly.

It's a network that has a very old audience. That's why NCIS, NCIS: LA, Blue Bloods and the CSI family have been able to stay on for as long as they have. FOX, which has a younger demographic, cycles programming regularly because it doesn't make the splash it has to from the outset.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
It's a network that has a very old audience. That's why NCIS, NCIS: LA, Blue Bloods and the CSI family have been able to stay on for as long as they have. FOX, which has a younger demographic, cycles programming regularly because it doesn't make the splash it has to from the outset.

Gotcha. That actually makes a lot of sense.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Yeah, I figure that a lot of seniors with just antennas watch it as they've grown up with that channel their whole lives.