The end of consoles wars...introducing the Origin BIG O

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

New PC COMBINES PS4, Xbox One X, Switch in water-cooled box

Origin's insane water-cooled all-in-one build rocks a PC, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and a Switch

"This 2019 edition of the Big O combines the Xbox One X, a PS4 Pro, a Nintendo Switch and a high-end gaming PC into our flagship Genesis desktop chassis. The Big O is a testament to a hard work and creativity when it comes to PC building," Origin said. PC specs: Motherboard: MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K GPU: NVIDIA Titan RTX RAM: 64GB CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB Storage: 2xTB Samsung EVO NVMe, 14TB Seagate Barracude OS: Windows 10

Read more: New PC COMBINES PS4, Xbox One X, Switch in water-cooled box

@Ciggavelli

Please breh...please

:feedme:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumbass idea. All you need is a Switch and a gaming PC. Almost all of the prominent games on the PS4/XB1 are also on PC. The Switch has the best exclusives obviously.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Dumbass idea. All you need is a Switch and a gaming PC. Almost all of the prominent games on the PS4/XB1 are also on PC. The Switch has the best exclusives obviously.
Good ass idea...if I could I would much rather have my PC, X1X, PS4, and Switch all in one case.

And what do you consider prominent because there's quite a few PS4 exclusives that aren't in PC

Daps
Reppin
NULL

lmao The Switch Emulator already has playable games, and octopath traveler is on PC, no reason to own a switch unless you are a musty smash player