The Elevation Training Mask?

Daps
Any of my coli breh's got this? And if so how is it? Or is it useless? Thinking bout getting one,but have seen alot of mixed reviews on this.

brian-mackinze1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got one

Use it for my HIIT, makes a huge difference when you first start using it.

It genuinely does improve your stamina/lung capacity

I don't feel the affects of it anymore as i've not got round to adjusting it to the next level and my body is used to it but I will be shortly

I'd say it's worth it

Daps
I've got one

Use it for my HIIT, makes a huge difference when you first start using it.

It genuinely does improve your stamina/lung capacity

I don't feel the affects of it anymore as i've not got round to adjusting it to the next level and my body is used to it but I will be shortly

I'd say it's worth it

I just bought one this morning:wow:

I see they give 3 different air ways, the 4 holes,2 holes and 1 hole

Which one did you start with first?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just bought one this morning:wow:

I see they give 3 different air ways, the 4 holes,2 holes and 1 hole

Which one did you start with first?

Whichever one is the basic level - I started with that

The first time you use it, it shocks your system as you aren't used to having reduced oxygen, but the more you use it the more acclimatised your body becomes and you find you can use it for longer

I really need to change the airways on mine, to challenge myself more, just not got round to doing it

Daps
Whichever one is the basic level - I started with that

The first time you use it, it shocks your system as you aren't used to having reduced oxygen, but the more you use it the more acclimatised your body becomes and you find you can use it for longer

I really need to change the airways on mine, to challenge myself more, just not got round to doing it

Just got back from the gym using it breh,shyt really works,workout was tough,but I left feeling :wow:

Gonna use it off and on for a week at a time for a month and see what type of progress I get breh