The earlier you realize you're going to be a failure in life the better. :)

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'm not saying being a bum, but not achieve really any of your dreams or aspirations. America and society has made us so optimistic about life, I'm sure 99% of us will never reach those goals. Personally, I'm doing better than I ever thought I would be doing, but i've never had goals or dreams. I just do my best and if I end up in the hood, that's what it is. I don't think any generation is as optimistic as we are. Everyone thinks they're going to be a model, rapper or have some rare success story. I'm to the point, I want to do it big and i"m going try, but if I end up working a regular gig, with a decent woman and kids, I'm good.

I think dreaming can be very dangerous and today we have the biggest dreamers ever. Most women aren't happy with settling for a man not on Jay-Z or Obama's level.

Don't get me wrong, I plan to attempt to do it big, but I'm not delusional. I know this can go one than one way. On top of that, I make 100k a year, drive a nice car and date nice women, but that stuff can become a prison if you don't keep moving forward. And only a few people making it from the middleclass to the upper middle. Most fall back to the lower middleclass. I'm actually sell my house and renting a basement apt, my car is paid off. I want to live low class, but i'm keeping my same pay. I realize that financial freedom and no obligations is real happiness for me. I rather make 50k, but live like I'm making 30k, then you make 100k check to check.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I'm not saying being a bum, but not achieve really any of your dreams or aspirations. America and society has made us so optimistic about life, I'm sure 99% of us will never reach those goals. Personally, I'm doing better than I ever thought I would be doing, but i've never had goals or dreams. I just do my best and if I end up in the hood, that's what it is. I don't think any generation is as optimistic as we are. Everyone thinks they're going to be a model, rapper or have some rare success story. I'm to the point, I want to do it big and i"m going try, but if I end up working a regular gig, with a decent woman and kids, I'm good.

I think dreaming can be very dangerous and today we have the biggest dreamers ever. Most women aren't happy with settling for a man not on Jay-Z or Obama's level.

Don't get me wrong, I plan to attempt to do it big, but I'm not delusional. I know this can go one than one way. On top of that, I make 100k a year, drive a nice car and date nice women, but that stuff can become a prison if you don't keep moving forward. And only a few people making it from the middleclass to the upper middle. Most fall back to the lower middleclass. I'm actually sell my house and renting a basement apt, my car is paid off. I want to live low class, but i'm keeping my same pay. I realize that financial freedom and no obligations is real happiness for me. I rather make 50k, but live like I'm making 30k, then you make 100k check to check.
:what: did u even have to add this?? of course you do.....you post on the coli

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

"a regular gig" yet you make 100k?

only 6 percent of americans make over 100k a year.

Failure is what you decide failure is, as long as I have a roof over my head, food in my fridge, and i'm healthy i'm content :obama:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's how i'm becoming, but most people aren't like us.

if people travelled the globe and stepped out of their comfort zone they will realize how good they got it.

I used to consider myself a failure in life :manny:, could have been a lawyer but dropped out of law school, just have a reg job like the majority of folks out there, but that reg jobs puts food in my belly, allows me to travel, buy what I want to buy, etc.

Life's good, i['m grateful for all that I have :obama:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Well how about not accepting being a failure, but realizing you have to be realistic with your goals and expectations?

I think most people realize they won't become millionaires or anything phenomenal like that, its a pretty much a universal pipe dream. But not becoming one doesn't make you a failure.