the dreaded 1 yr anniversary

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep fellas now that my relationship with my girl is approaching a year...all her family is talking about engagement and when im going to pop the question. No one in my family has brought the topic up except for a cousin who asked me if I could see myself with her for the longterm

plus i have no idea what to get her for her anniversary. Ive asked her to drop some hints but she said she told me a bunch of stuff like 4 months ago...shiiit like i remember:heh:

anyways, how do I avoid all this engagement talk. Mind you she isnt bringing it up its her fam

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yep fellas now that my relationship with my girl is approaching a year...all her family is talking about engagement and when im going to pop the question. No one in my family has brought the topic up except for a cousin who asked me if I could see myself with her for the longterm

plus i have no idea what to get her for her anniversary. Ive asked her to drop some hints but she said she told me a bunch of stuff like 4 months ago...shiiit like i remember:heh:

anyways, how do I avoid all this engagement talk. Mind you she isnt bringing it up its her fam

You don't u just keep it real and say its not time yet but when it is she will have a ring :myman:

fukk what everybody else says its your relationship. You let them pressure u. U will regret getting in engaged do it when you are good and ready.

For a 1 yr thing u could just keep it simple like a nice dinner and go to your place or hotel and have it all nicely setup with some roses petal trail to the bedroom and in the tub with candle lights and have some good music playing then u know how to handle the rest from there :cheers:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

I'm on the same ship man but hey, it's a great ship

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The bad side of a relationship doesn't come out until after a year. Don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you aren't comfortable with. If your girl not asking about it then don't worry about. Enjoy it and let things move on their own.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Don't avoid it, just be like "yo i love her care for her etc., but its just not the right time for this big change right now. It's working out real well and I consider it an important milestone, not a signal to rush into something.

Mikkey

Heisenberg
Daps
Reppin
NY/LA
Ive been with my girl for two and a half years.

For our 1st anniversary I wrote her a love letter, saw a play and went to dinner.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
brutal honesty usually shuts people up. i tell em straight up, "i dunno if shes the one yet" or "im still tryna figure out if i can do better"

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sheeeit yesterday was our 9 year anniversary, fukk I look like asking some bish to marry me?