The Draft is over; come in here and let's talk about the women's division. (Update 7/7/24 because of mid-card title talk)

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Nia on SD is a game changer imo. Her and tiff would be a great match. Plus Bayley.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie roster is missing Charlotte now.

Im curious what they’re gonna do with Carmella

Its time to release Nikki since they’re releasing people for lack of creative.

Bliss going back to do the Wyatt story is :camby: for my personal taste.

I miss seeing Sonya Deville on my tv. She got the shyt end of the stick twice when she was getting momentum first with the stalker, 2nd with the injury.

I cant think of a single woman i wanna see Bayley feud with on SD with her being the babyface

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:beli:

"Oh, Bianca/Jade will just win them back"

to what end? Now, the Witches get an actual program as heels after the WWE been putting them over as babyfaces for the last few weeks?

This is AEW level booking.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

to what end? Now, the Witches get an actual program as heels after the WWE been putting them over as babyfaces for the last few weeks?

transitional run so Shayna/Zoey can beat Isla and Dehydrated Isla for the titles without ever needing to beat Bianca/Jade
Then Bianca/Jade circle back, note they've never lost to the Strong Faces and snatch the belts back so they can have the records not have Sasha/Bayley in there for multiple tag title wins? :yeshrug:

Same story probably woulda been told in fewer steps if they didn't need to slip a feel-good moment for a hometown team onto the Scotland show.

That said, it's really the only way those belts should get taken off Bianca/Jade. They just physically look too dominant to lose to any of these existing teams without it burying them. This gets the belts up off them without them getting pinned and having been the ones who did the work to the pinfall.

Not saying it's a good idea. Just saying it is probably the best they could have done while getting the belts off them for whatever they plan next.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I feel they are gonna have Shayna/Zoey complain about the ref not seeing Jade "tap out." That's the only thing I'm confident on them doing next.

Break that tag team up. I'm legit done with Shayna. I can't take her serious no more.

At this point Chelsea Green could squash her and it would be believable.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Since when has the Witches been presented as Babyfaces?
They sneak attacked Bianca & Jade multiple times

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Break that tag team up. I'm legit done with Shayna. I can't take her serious no more.

At this point Chelsea Green could squash her and it would be believable.
I can't say what they do with them regarding that but I'm just trying to follow the bread crumbs they seemingly left us to follow in that match.

:hubie:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Don’t nobody care about no witch bytches or whatever the fukk :mjtf: We waiting on that nia jax title reign women’s division needs a monster as champ.

👼

😇

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bad booking all around. HHH brought up a bunch of his old black and gold women that peaked years ago. Charlotte and Becky spots are super secure

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
fukking Heatwave main event...

Anyways...updated for the mid card titles talk.

:beli: I don't see it.

It would dilute the hell outta the World title. And you'd basically have tag teams competing.