The Dogg Pound "Big Pimpin" Appreciation Thread

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
I didn't want to make a thread, but just 10 minutes ago I discovered there is an alternate version of this. . You have the Above the Rim version that I was listening to every day in high school back in 94, the Dogg Pound interlude version and the radio version I never knew existed. damn, this shyt is hot..

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't want to make a thread, but just 10 minutes ago I discovered there is an alternate version of this. . You have the Above the Rim version that I was listening to every day in high school back in 94, the Dogg Pound interlude version and the radio version I never knew existed. damn, this shyt is hot..

Death Row had the best radio versions, with different lyrics and even new verses at times. First time I heard this one, though!

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
classic
1qr9WIT.gif

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Death Row had the best radio versions, with different lyrics and even new verses at times. First time I heard this one, though!
Can you imagine how much Death row music we haven't heard yet?? All of the Chronic/Doggystyle-era stuff. We need for Dre to empty those vaults

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

:wow: