The dichotomous , diametrically opposed views on IR dating

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
st0rmfr0nt : " How do we stop our women from dating Monkeys.." :merchant:

The Coli/Sohh : " Most white women don't even want nikkas. I bet they laugh at us.. ":noah:

What am I missing here ?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
What you're missing is the fact that both views are the result of the workings of the minds of defeatist morons from both sides.

CACs from SF think that their race is so coveted by everyone (especially blacks) that blacks will stop at nothing to get with a white woman, even if that means raping her and killing her.

nikkas here think that because white women don't want THEM that white women do not want ANY black men. That's ridiculous.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Sometimes I think this site is 98% poser. What self respecting black man would say something like " We only get fat women".. " We're not desired by other women" . shyt like that makes me question the racial composition of members here.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The Coli/Sohh : " Most white women don't even want nikkas. I bet they laugh at us.. ":noah:

:dwillhuh:

More like "All white women, even the racist ones, secretly want that Mandingo dikk"

Alot of black men seem to think that because they pulled a few PAWGs in the club, it means that all white women want them which is definitely not the case. I've had 5 white GFs in the past as well as some white jumpoffs and I never once thought that most white women coveted me because of it. Most people on earth(black, white, etc) are attracted to their race before anything else with a few exceptions of course.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps

More like "All white women, even the racist ones, secretly want that Mandingo dikk"

Alot of black men seem to think that because they pulled a few PAWGs in the club, it means that all white women want them which is definitely not the case. I've had 5 white GFs in the past as well as some white jumpoffs and I never once thought that most white women coveted me because of it. Most people on earth(black, white, etc) are attracted to their race before anything else with a few exceptions of course.

I never see that.. Please show me an example.:smugdraper:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

I'm pretty sure they've only managed to come up with the idea that everyone wants them secretly because a lot of the time, as is the case in st0rmfr0nt, they dedicate so much of their time to downgrading our looks. They refer to us as animals constantly. What else is one supposed to think if someone is that obsessed with you? They're probably in love with you, even if said "love" is mixed with a psychotic kind of hatred.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
They're obsessed with black sexuality.. Wasn't The Birth of a nation about Klans-men saving white women from sex crazed black men ? Wasn't Emitt Teal killed for flirting with a white woman ? Don't white men today pay black men to pleasure their wives ? Black sexuality is the one thing they cant control , and it drives them crazy.. Portraying us as hyper-sexual brutes , only made us more desired. ' When something is desired and forbidden , it becomes an obsession".. Got that from Alfred Kinsey

He's responding to "95% of white women don't like black men".. which statement is generalizes more , or is more ridiculous ?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
They're obsessed with black sexuality.. Wasn't The Birth of a nation about Klans-men saving white women from sex crazed black men ? Wasn't Emitt Teal killed for flirting with a white woman ? Don't white men today pay black men to pleasure their wives ? Black sexuality is the one thing they cant control , and it drives them crazy.. Portraying us as hyper-sexual brutes , only made us more desired. ' When something is desired and forbidden , it becomes an obsession".. Got that from Alfred Kinsey

I think white men covet black men more than white women do. It's them that seem to be more obsessed with black male genetalia. :scusthov:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I think white men covet black men more than white women do. It's them that seem to be more obsessed with black male genetalia. :scusthov:

They're the ones responsible for the idea that all black men are packing heat. That was a myth created with the intention of scaring white women away from us. They'll say some shyt like

"It is grotesquely oversized, like the organ of a horse or other animal as befits their status as subhuman belonging more to the wild animal than to the civilized man. The pain you will suffer from letting one enter you will be immense and followed by permanent disfigurement"

and women will hear "So they're big?:ohhh:" and fukk around with us low key. Their plans backfired and now its out there that black men are packing. Doesn't help that a lot of slaves were looking sort of brolic from all that work they were doing so whites naturally assumed we were physically stronger too.

White people cannot accept the possibility that we can be physically strong, pack heat, and be as intelligent or more intelligent than a white man. Their attempts at making us look awful have backfired and now there's a deep seated envy and hatred for the stereotypical black man that exists in the minds of quite a few white folk. White people will hate on ignorant ass tyree from the hood, but they'll REALLY hate someone like Barack Obama or Muhammad Ali

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
They're the ones responsible for the idea that all black men are packing heat. That was a myth created with the intention of scaring white women away from us. They'll say some shyt like

"It is grotesquely oversized, like the organ of a horse or other animal as befits their status as subhuman belonging more to the wild animal than to the civilized man. The pain you will suffer from letting one enter you will be immense and followed by permanent disfigurement"

and women will hear "So they're big?:ohhh:" and fukk around with us low key. Their plans backfired and now its out there that black men are packing. Doesn't help that a lot of slaves were looking sort of brolic from all that work they were doing so whites naturally assumed we were physically stronger too.

White people cannot accept the possibility that we can be physically strong, pack heat, and be as intelligent or more intelligent than a white man. Their attempts at making us look awful have backfired and now there's a deep seated envy and hatred for the stereotypical black man that exists in the minds of quite a few white folk. White people will hate on ignorant ass tyree from the hood, but they'll REALLY hate someone like Barack Obama or Muhammad Ali

I like you , bro. I thought you were just a white troll at first.