The Devil You Know (2022 Movie) Official Trailer | Omar Epps, Michael Ealy, Glynn Thurman

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
Boundaries and bonds are tested in this gritty crime-thriller drama about family, morality, and redemption. Once-incarcerated Marcus Cowans (Omar Epps) is trying to turn over a new leaf with the support of his loving family. Upon discovering that one of his brothers (Will Catlett) may have been involved in a horrific crime, Marcus grapples with the limits of brotherhood and loyalty. He and his family, increasingly weary of the justice systemโ€™s failings, end up in the crosshairs of a seasoned but jaded detective (Michael Ealy). Written and directed by Charles Murray, The Devil You Know evokes the question: Am I my brotherโ€™s keeper? And at what cost?

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
Gotta check this.

Daps
It was dope and watched it last night. Canโ€™t believe old boy from sons of anarchy was a goon. This has everyone in it. Good to see Omar Epps looking good. I donโ€™t want to do ruin any spoiler. But If someone could tell me what they thought happened and what choice he made.

Last edited:

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
It was dope and watched it last night. Canโ€™t believe old boy from sons of anarchy was a goon. This has everyone in it. Good to see Omar Epps looking good. I donโ€™t want to do ruin any spoiler. But If someone could tell me what they thought happened and what choice he made.

IMO, i think drew did that shyt, after i saw him stabbing omar epps

as far as omar epps, i think the director wants you to ask yourself, what would you do?