The dark side of becoming a Decepticon

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
The trans people who decide to alter their genitalia are the most affected by the body dysmorphia symptom of gender identity issues (imo).

Those who get top surgery, breast enhancements, implants, or removable are reversible. Destroying the nerves in your genitals isn't.
There are so many trans people who'll never decide to become transsexuals because of this (among other reasons).

Biologically it's too harsh of a surgery.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Don’t know why I watched this… you can see the mental illness oozing out of that thing’s pores. Imagine going to a doctor’s office, requesting surgery, paying for the surgery, going through with the surgery, then saying you didn’t choose that life. :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trans shyt gotta be this sites favorite topic. Y'all really looking for this shyt.
word it’s becoming more and more clear that these people with trehs on the brain 24/7 want to fukk them. then they get angry because they want to fukk someone who was born with a penis/still has a penis.

if it wasn’t for the coli and people reacting to right wing media in other places that I look then I would never think about trans people at all.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Don’t know why I watched this… you can see the mental illness oozing out of that thing’s pores. Imagine going to a doctor’s office, requesting surgery, paying for the surgery, going through with the surgery, then saying you didn’t choose that life. :mjlol:

at 3:25, "I would do this shyt all over again if I had to." :comeon:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Why i thought this was a thread about a doc on the infamous bk gang?

Man. This sum bullshyt

:pachaha: When I saw the title I thought one of the old head poster was going post something about Megatron backstory

Gen_1_Decepticons.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps
God gives you a dikk and you decide to throw it in the bushes. Proof you need herbs and high doses of intense medication

your religious beliefs are not a universal truth no matter how many times you repeat it. irrespective of this particular issue, people make all types of body modifications when they aren't satisfied with how they appear.