The CVS that was Famously Burned Down in Baltimore

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Whenever someone argues that rebellions are useless because they are burning their own stuff, I ask them to show me where we own any of that shyt. They can't. People really need to understand what a rebellion is so they stop taking the fukking cac media for truth.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
A Baltimore resident and youtuber I listen to said a lot of people weren't from the neighborhood...

Lol and i heard it was a bunch of Baltimore teenagers....either way it doesnt take a genius to know that a black person doesn't own a CVS smack dab in the hood.. just like it doesnt take a genius to know a black person doesn't own a Chinese restaurant

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Whenever someone argues that rebellions are useless because they are burning their own stuff, I ask them to show me where we own any of that shyt. They can't. People really need to understand what a rebellion is so they stop taking the fukking cac media for truth.

You're talking about show you where we own that shyt, like you're making some valid point? THAT'S THE BIGGEST DAMN PROBLEM, WE DON'T OWN shyt! The few little black owned businesses that are around ain't shyt when you look at things on a larger scale. And even if they don't own none of those stores, the black residents that live in that area still LIVE there.

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who owns the store but damn near every cvs and rite aid in the city has black people working in there. My sister was a manager at a rite aid and damn near all her friends were too.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I said this shyt already in one of my earlier threads when this shyt started up, and a bunch of c00ns on here was adament that "oh my god" we burning down our community and stores where Blacks "own this and that"....dumb ass c00ns, none of this shyt is owned by our people and they don't even hardly hire any of the youngins....:stopitslime:....I swear you c00ns and traitors with your semi intellectual mumbo jumbo can never be a part of any Black revolution....just get the fck out of the black community......:mjlol:

Baltimore could've been our Intifada, if not for the rabid feminists, fakkits and Christian slaves......:camby:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Lol and i heard it was a bunch of Baltimore teenagers....either way it doesnt take a genius to know that a black person doesn't own a CVS smack dab in the hood.. just like it doesnt take a genius to know a black person doesn't own a Chinese restaurant
a black man owns the kwong tung inn on 8 mile here in detroit :childplease:

got them chinamens in there working for their citizenship :mjlol:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or they just lived in the neighborhood and new what was up:stopitslime:
The whole thing was planned by high school aged kids far in advance and the plan was spread on social media to JUST protest. The police meet the students on the day of the protest to confront the students before they began the protest. This pissed the kids off and they began to target police and stores that were not black owned. Most importantly they targeted stores that had harassed them for shopping while black. Its a shame that kids have to fight for respect while their parents rather tap dance and pray.