The Croods: A surprisingly great movie

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
wreck it ralph was dope too.. saw it with my little sister damn near :to:'d at the end there
yea, i loved Wreck-It-Ralph, as well.

Just saw The Croods today & loved it. Very different movie, and well done with the concept. I recommend it. The father-daughter angle had me a lil'
mysmilie_1784.gif
towards the end.

That opening scene was great too. Awesome animation.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
dope movie nothing i enjoyed it took my daughter she was happy that all that matters

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I just took the kids to see it and honestly it far exceeded my expectations. Definitely one of the best animated films out there. I'd put it right up there with Wreck It Ralph even though they are very different movies.

A lot of these kids movies I been just sitting through for the kids sake but this one I really enjoyed

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I just took the kids to see it and honestly it far exceeded my expectations. Definitely one of the best animated films out there. I'd put it right up there with Wreck It Ralph even though they are very different movies.

A lot of these kids movies I been just sitting through for the kids sake but this one I really enjoyed

yea i feel you on the last part it got to the point i would go see another movie and make my girl sit with my daughter

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No way, no how. Wreck it Ralph, Up are classics. NO way will this be considered a classic years from now. Wasn't wack but wasn't great.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way, no how. Wreck it Ralph, Up are classics. NO way will this be considered a classic years from now. Wasn't wack but wasn't great.

Up was very emotionally heavy and I can see why a lot of folks like it but it was a bit much for kids. But then again my kids are still young so they didn't really like it, maybe older kids would enjoy it more.

Usually after a movie my kids are very brutally honest if they liked a movie or not (they don't care about how much it cost me to take em to see it) but they loved Croods and I enjoyed it. That's all that matters to me.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Up was very emotionally heavy and I can see why a lot of folks like it but it was a bit much for kids. But then again my kids are still young so they didn't really like it, maybe older kids would enjoy it more.

Usually after a movie my kids are very brutally honest if they liked a movie or not (they don't care about how much it cost me to take em to see it) but they loved Croods and I enjoyed it. That's all that matters to me.
Forreal...Disney flicks are always killing or missing grown folks/parents. :why:

I liked "Up", but didn't love it.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I might be a week too late brehs, but I just came from seeing this movie and I was overwhelmed on how great a story and movie it was. By far the best animated film since Up. Brehs it's a must watch. :wow:

The critics are not doing this movie justice.

yes. First kids movie i wanted to go back n see. no dulls moments at all. I might have to go see it again w/o my son since he doesnt want to see it again.

shed a tear at the end. :(