The Critic Appreciation Thread

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Easily one of the greatest cartoons of all time...I still watch the dvds all the time; those writers are the ones that went on to make all the Apatow comedies like 40 year old virgin, knocked up and superbad; you could tell they were funny as hell and they were ahead of their time

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
best episode maybe the 2nd one when Jay gets kidnapped like in Misery and has to be rescued by his friend

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I feel Family Guy stole The Critic blueprint, tbh. I agree it was ahead of its time tho.

I wasn't gonna go there, but they swagger jacked something serious. :beli:

Easily one of the greatest cartoons of all time...I still watch the dvds all the time; those writers are the ones that went on to make all the Apatow comedies like 40 year old virgin, knocked up and superbad; you could tell they were funny as hell and they were ahead of their time

Damn, that makes a lot of sense....:ohhh:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm remember watching this as a 90s kid, and knowing mad stuff was going over my head:skip:

Same here. The pop ups and spoofs would kill me tho, Fox ran shyt in the 90s. That Thursday and Sunday lineup was unfukkwitable looking back on it. I'm sure you prolly stanned TGIF more just like I did but looking back now that shyt was nothing but nice window dressing before Saturday Morning cartoons. Snick put TGIF outta business quiet as kept and it wasn't even on the same day. :skip: