"The Constant" is easily the greatest hour of TV ever...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
one day i gotta watch lost again. by the time i got to this episode i felt so disinterested because the overall plot felt like it was starting to fall apart, combined with the fact that i was probably too young and ignorant to fully grasp what was happening with the characters and stuff.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Great episode.

I still think like the most powerful moment was the ending of "Walkabout" though :

When I saw he was in that wheelchair I was....:mindblown: Then the cut to him waking up on the island, realizing that he could walk, and immediately trying to save people....:mjcry:Finally the cut to the funeral, with Locke giving the :jawalrus: face. And that MUSIC. You don't hear songs like this in movies or television much these days, I think it's too sincere for most, but they went all in with this show (Michael Giacchino needs to take over for John Williams to be frank) Brilliant....:wow:

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
Great episode.

I still think like the most powerful moment was the ending of "Walkabout" though :

When I saw he was in that wheelchair I was....:mindblown: Then the cut to him waking up on the island, realizing that he could walk, and immediately trying to save people....:mjcry:Finally the cut to the funeral, with Locke giving the :jawalrus: face. And that MUSIC. You don't hear songs like this in movies or television much these days, I think it's too sincere for most, but they went all in with this show (Michael Giacchino needs to take over for John Williams to be frank) Brilliant....:wow:

This and the ending to Deus Ex Machina are my favorite moments from Lost

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man lost is top 5 i dont give a fukk what anyone says. the lost thread on sohh had more pages than a game of thrones thread

yeah it was all over the god damn places after the first two seasons but the suspense of the island was dope as fukk.

you actually cared about the characters even the fat hurley

sayid will remain one of the biggst goons in televsion history

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Great episode.

yeah to me Walkabout(and a few other episodes) is better than the Constant

LOST had so many powerful moments its kinda hard to even say whats the best episode or pick a top 5

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The show honestly had me hooked from the very beginning but yea the ending to walkabout made a thug shed tears and it was at that point I knew I was gonna have to ride this wave to the end.

Probably the greatest moment from any show I have ever witnessed. I still get choked up thinking about it. Powerful, powerful stuff.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
The show honestly had me hooked from the very beginning but yea the ending to walkabout made a thug shed tears and it was at that point I knew I was gonna have to ride this wave to the end.

Probably the greatest moment from any show I have ever witnessed. I still get choked up thinking about it. Powerful, powerful stuff.
talk that talk mane

:wow: