The concept of downloading

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Still blows my mind from time to time.

An invisible set of 1s and 0s shuffle through the air and suddenly I can listen to a song, watch a movie, read a book.

Isn't that crazy? Us 80s babies know what it was like when we went to get the content. Now the content comes to us. Its amazing but not as special as impatiently waiting for a drop with next to no info, ripping off the cellophane and reading the liner notes as you let it play out and vibed.

If you can smell this picture you know exactly what I mean:

AFP_1WG117-scaled.jpg

Its a slice of reality that did but no longer exists. A random access memory new generations will never witness. That in itself speaks volumes about our self contained ignorance that masquerades as wisdom due to the limited perspective of being human but thats veering off topic:

An invisible set of 1s and 0s shuffle through the air and suddenly I can listen to a song, watch a movie, read a book. What if we humans could actually do the same without technology? What then?

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Bloccbuster and Movie Gallery:wow:

I remember back in 07 when my Gears of War disc got scratched up and unplayable, I just hit the movie shop to rent the game for $7. Ended up replacing the rental disc with the bad one:mjlol:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
1 vs 0 electrical states and the complex pulse chains that form messaging mimic brain function, supposedly. Matrix-style downloads aren't that farfetched, standardization and compatibility is the stumbling block.

What's ignored, dangerously so, is that humanity most likely has built-in limitations for a reason. We simply apparently can't help tinkering beyond ourselves, especially considering we don't fully understand what we even are before attempting to make those leaps.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Humans have electricity inside of them. No homo. I had electricity flowing between my ears before. Real electricity. Every night till the point it got stronger and stronger and would hurt. I’m sure it was related to out of body experiences cause that’s when I first started having them and then the electricity shyt went away. But that’s when I learned we really got electricity flowing through us. If I knew how to harness the power I could be a superhero out this bytch. On God.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
1 vs 0 electrical states and the complex pulse chains that form messaging mimic brain function, supposedly. Matrix-style downloads aren't that farfetched, standardization and compatibility is the stumbling block.

What's ignored, dangerously so, is that humanity most likely has built-in limitations for a reason. We simply apparently can't help tinkering beyond ourselves, especially considering we don't fully understand what we even are before attempting to make those leaps.

Everything in life is a sine wave:

giphy.gif

This is whats encoded in "Born into sin" for those who can break the cypher and its the basis of this realm. Everything built on one design that increases in complexity as layers are piled on. And yet it eternally remains the same. Becoming aware of these two principle states can change how you play the Game because it all becomes so much simpler when you know the true rules of the forces at work:

interference.gif

img-1079542-3-HarmonicMotion.gif

The limitations aspect is also interesting. I truly believe the current mode of being we are "gifted" with by our parents, society etc... is dumbed down and super basic compared to what we could do naturally and if left to our own devices. There are things I've found in my own adventures that totally contradict so much accepted "wisdom" thats actually designed to keep you weak, reliant on external factors when the kingdom is truly within and the key hangs around your neck if you would but only twist the locks of ignorance.

Back to the tinkering though, its going to be very interesting to see what kicks in our life time when robo-prosthetics, sub-dermal thought activated chips and all other kinds of carbon to silicon hybrids are added in to create man of the future. What an elegant scam that will be for those that choose to partake whilst the rest will be placed with the nose pressed up against the pane of the bio-survival domes future generations live in.

Humans have electricity inside of them. No homo. I had electricity flowing between my ears before. Real electricity. Every night till the point it got stronger and stronger and would hurt. I’m sure it was related to out of body experiences cause that’s when I first started having them and then the electricity shyt went away. But that’s when I learned we really got electricity flowing through us. If I knew how to harness the power I could be a superhero out this bytch. On God.

Not too far off the truth. Where the attention goes energy flows and what you concentrate on multiplies. Our hearts shoot out a coherent electro magnetic wave that can be readily detected. Its why you can tell someone is off even when they're fronting because the mind isn't as powerful as the heart but your head speaks in words whilst your chest talks in feelings and most can't innerstand body language.

I'll share a technique in a few that allows you to shoot lazer beams out of your fingers. For now try this:

Rub your palms together very vigorously to generate as much heat as you can for about 30 seconds or so. Then bring them close, move them apart, bring them close and so on without any contact of skin. See what happens when you feel what you feel.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Blockbuster Video stores had a certain smell to them, you had to be there :wow:

On a Friday the spot used to be jumping and it was a vibe in itself as women would be rolling through to grab a flick and some drinks if they weren't clubbing. Its interesting how the net makes you into an isolated virtual god to whom all is accessible in an instant whereas back then you literally had to put the mortal legwork in but we were way more connected to each other.

Smell is a huge part of that. That Blockbuster aroma of fresh plastics gassing off, popcorn and industrial carpet cleaner combined as a precursor of a fun nights entertainment ahead. There was anticipation, discovery and satisfaction all experienced in one trip. Thats something thats totally missing from the digital world because everyone can get everything whereas back then there were physical products with the limits that brings.

Got to say we came up in a very interesting time because we experienced the shift first hand and thus know the best of the both worlds. Can it be that it was all so simple then?

Digital is good but analog is for the children!
full

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Op you get my vote for poty if it goes down.
Always coming with some different none of that peppered ass stuff I've been seeing lately from."coli ogs"