The Compromise of Candace Owens when it comes to Andrew Tate, Ye (video)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1st 6:50 minutes. I get the Andrew Tate defense now after seeing this.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People post Trump videos on here all day exposing what he believes. But I expose her hypocrisy it's an issue? Ok.
trump effects lives because he was a whole president :dead: that is not the comparison you think it is

people willfully sucking down garbage content from owens and tate is not the same and proves some folks just literally don't have the ability to look away. disagree or agree, its engagement farming that anyone should be able to acknowledge from the jump and playing into it doesn't elevate a person above it lol

edit: i wasn't even gonna neg you for real but you serious so hold that :mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
trump effects lives because he was a whole president :dead: that is not the comparison you think it is

people willfully sucking down garbage content from owens and tate is not the same and proves some folks just literally don't have the ability to look away. disagree or agree, its engagement farming that anyone should be able to acknowledge from the jump and playing into it doesn't elevate a person above it lol

edit: i wasn't even gonna neg you for real but you serious so hold that :mjlol:
I'm not saying its the same as Trump. My point i was trying to make it's people who influential and problematic that get exposed on here all day. My thread was to expose her hypocrisy with Tate and Ye.