The Coli shop

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was sitting here wondering why we dont have a "For Sale" coli "Classified" section? I am a member of other forums and buy/sell products on there and was wondering why we do not have one here? We all share similiar likes and tastes, I was looking in the shoe thread and we have many shoe/watch/electronics/gaming enthusiasts and it was just an idea:manny:

We could get extra cash by selling stuff that is not used, and get products we like at cheaper prices. I might get some negative opinion for forum members but when I am on other sites they have seller ratings and feedback so you know who the trusted seller/buyers are. Just a thought, what do ya'll think?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was sitting here wondering why we dont have a "For Sale" coli "Classified" section?
No one wants to buy your half used box of Hamburger Helper.

I am a member of other forums and buy/sell products on there and was wondering why we do not have one here?
It would be an invitation for scammers.

We all share similiar likes and tastes, I was looking in the shoe thread and we have many shoe/watch/electronics/gaming enthusiasts and it was just an idea:manny:

We could get extra cash by selling stuff that is not used, and get products we like at cheaper prices. I might get some negative opinion for forum members but when I am on other sites they have seller ratings and feedback so you know who the trusted seller/buyers are. Just a thought, what do ya'll think?
Mm, not an awful idea, but I would suggest have a topic of stuff for sale but a user would post a link to an eBay auction rather than sell direct. It moves the level of trust, honesty and money exchanging off this site and onto eBay and Paypal.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
my man reebok would love to unload some of his Fouis Buitton fanny packs on dat rite dere.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: half of these dudes are broke as fuk and would happily run scams to get free shyt.

Every forum I am on has successful classified, thats why they have seller ratings on there though, I has sold tons of stuff and bought but I always check ratings before transactions..

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Every forum I am on has successful classified, thats why they have seller ratings on there though, I has sold tons of stuff and bought but I always check ratings before transactions..

bruh I would be hard pressed to trust some of these dudes on this site..

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Every one except this one.

This forum has a lot of sickos. Outside of shoes, I wouldn't be surprised if someone was selling used fleshlights, bottles of poop, and nose hair clippings.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I actually like the idea. :yeshrug:

I've got 3 xbox's that I don't play, that maybe one of my fellow members might wanna cop for like $30.
:ld:

czcmU.jpg

Got a few pairs of J's that I'm lookin forward to selling for cheap. Maybe like $40 for my Coli nikkas. They not the best condiction, but I've seen niccas rockin worse.
:ehh:

GF2co.jpg

9qGJN.jpg

And since my girl livin with me for a while, I don't even need this anymore. I'll let it go for like $45 (it's kind of pricey cuz of the sentimental value. Ya dig? :wow:)

d9H5M.png
I got it signed by Roxy Reynolds, herself. :jawalrus:

Owners, please make this happen. I'm tryna make some extra casssshhhhh :noah:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:usure: this isnt ya average forum and with that being said im good luck