The Coli Official Female Check in

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
Nothing more annoying then responding to a post, only to get the "I'm a female :beli:" response like how was I supposed to know :what: but nonetheless, it seems more and more people are claiming to be females everyday now. So, with this thread, I'll keep a running list of all the females here, which you can also copy and paste when asking for female perspective. I'll start with the few I can think of off hand, and I'll update as the thread goes on.

@Jisselle
@Raye82
@Teedot
@Raedawn07
@BonitaChelz
@Regine Hunter
@DarlingNikki
@Raye82
@CinnaSlim
@www.THUG.com
@Yup
@GiGi
@ExNat
@BillCosbyAteMyHomework
@Marty Kaan
@honestly?
@Lux
@Cheeky
@PicoRoscoe
@314central
@The5thLetter
@wackadooda
@cam>
@sanityovar8ted
@BedRoomI'z
@HoustonHeat
@MarsPunka
@BatWoman

Last edited:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
contest_frogs1.ashx.jpeg

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Nothing more annoying then responding to a post, only to get the "I'm a female :beli:" response like how was I supposed to know :what: but nonetheless, it seems more and more people are claiming to be females everyday now. So, with this thread, I'll keep a running list of all the females here, which you can also copy and paste when asking for female perspective. I'll start with the few I can think of off hand, and I'll update as the thread goes on.

How is that annoying? :rudy:

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
How is that annoying? :rudy:

It's not annoying in a literal sense, but it's like I personally would say different things knowing I'm talking to a female, vs knowing I'm talking to a guy. And unless I'm aware of the username, I typically assume everybody is a guy.

Anyway, I've updated everybody

Last edited: