***The Coli Confession Thread***

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
This is how it works, if you have a deep dark secret that you need to tell someone but want to stay anonymous you can do so in this thread. Or if you just want to hear some opinions on an embarrassing situation, do so here.

I have created an email coliconfession@gmail.com where you can anonymously send me your confession and I will then copy and paste to this thread. And I will never reveal the identity of the sender no matter the subject matter. Being a long time veteran of SOHH and an upstanding member here, you have my word and others can probably vouch for me. If you are really paranoid send your email to me with your spam account.

I will try and post confessions as fast as I get them. Let's get it started.

coliconfession@gmail.com

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
out of all of the confessionals...this is the best idea to be honest :manny:

C/S

Yea just saw that other thread. What's the point of a confessional if you can't stay anonymous? Mind as well just post in any thread.

*in Suge Knight voice*

If you're tired of them fake ass confession threads with posters dancing all over your name.....come to this one!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Yea just saw that other thread. What's the point of a confessional if you can't stay anonymous? Mind as well just post in any thread.

*in Suge Knight voice*

If you're tired of them fake ass confession threads with posters dancing all over your name.....come to this one!

I like this idea with the anonymous e mail

Exactly....people would be able to discuss how they really feel and get positive feed back without getting judged.

The other confessional was just a joke thread if u ask me :manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps

*in Suge Knight voice*

I see the great potential for :duck: in your system

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Glad I read this thread before I merged it. :heh:

Good idea, but the potential for :duck: is overwhelming.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
:heh: @ you thinking being a long time member of that other place means you are to be trusted

nah good idea though, as long as the replies arent a bunch of "you share that girl"'s we may be on to something