You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Beat League #2
Format
League Play
League play will have 7 battles. The top 8 from each league will move into tournament play. If the possibility of a tie for 8th spot occurs, we will have a sudden death round. Any other complications with the standings will be resolved accordingly

Tournament Play
Each battle will be a one round eliminator. It's win or go home.

Final Battle
The finals will be a 3 round battle. The competitor with the better league record will have first choice on what theme the beat should be. If the two competitors have a the same record, a coin flip will be done.

Rules
-Submit your beats to me by PM before or on the submission date.
-Be respectful. If you don't feel someones beat, be constructive with your feedback.
-If you need time or have to drop out completely, please let me know.
-No verses of choruses on the track unless its part of the beat
-Must be one beat each round. If using a beat switch, he second beat cannot be longer then 20 seconds. Anything longer will need approval.

Schedule
Week 1: open (Due Sept 23rd)
-Match-ups Coming Soon
Week 2: Fusion (Ethnic influence (sampled or not sampled); Due Sept 30th)
-Match-ups Coming Soon
Week 3: open (Due Oct 7th)
-Match-ups Coming Soon
Week 4: Sample Flip (Vocal sample; Due Oct 14th)
-Match-ups Coming Soon
Week 5: EDM (House, Techno, Trance etc; Due Oct 21st)
-Match-ups Coming Soon
Week 6: open (Due Oct 28th)
-Match-ups Coming Soon

Late Registration
The more participants the more music. If you still want to join, you're more than welcome. To join send me PM or Mention and the join the Social Group located here------> http://www.thecoli.com/xfa-groups-group/the-underground.7/group-detail

Listeners, Voters or anyone that wants to be down with the movement, please feel free to join the Social Group as well, http://www.thecoli.com/xfa-groups-group/the-underground.7/group-detail

***If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.***
(Changes may occur in the format or rules)

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:ohhh: Alot of dope matchups to start this off... CHUBBS VS DBR, DIGI VS DROOG, Spree Vs Nathan, just to name a few.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
:snoop: All we can do is our best and try to help those worthy of assistance. This world is getting colder by the second.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn, I can't wait for this to pop off...It's like each tournament gets better and better. :win:

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
@Kaydigi

slap-o.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:to: I got @producingfire
damn damn damn :damn:

Man, real talk, it's prolly gon take a creative outside the box thinking nikka like yourself to beat dude. Since he arrived, I don't think I voted against him in any battle cuz his beats be just that good.

So make sure you bring all the jazzy vibes, African drums, dope melodies, and whatever else you got stored up when ya'll battle, because he comes correct every time.

:salute:

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'll submit my beat later tonight or early tomorrow. I just gotta figure out which one I want to drop. This will be my first time doing a full season with the coli fam, I'm very excited! Lets Get This Going!