The Cleveland case shows you cant trust ugly people

Daps
Reppin
NULL
brothers-pedro-ariel-onil-castro-arrested-cleveland-ohio.jpg
:huhldup:

Lets be honest most of these type of awful crimes come from hideous looking people who look the part rarely is it from a clean cut in shape good looking person

A person who looks like that probably gets rejected and mocked by the opposite sex and people in general and it makes them snap

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The case is odd to me....how can they have been trapped for 10 years? Indifference on the neighbors part? Stockholms syndrome? Something. These dudes don't look like they are on top of their game, as far as security, this was the first/only chance these women had to escape in ten years? Not blaming the victim, just feels off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The case is odd to me....how can they have been trapped for 10 years? Indifference on the neighbors part? Stockholms syndrome? Something. These dudes don't look like they are on top of their game, as far as security, this was the first/only chance these women had to escape in ten years? Not blaming the victim, just feels off.

People mind their own business for the most part

Hell if i hear noises on my block i aint trying to be superman im ignoring them :manny:

Theyres only a few people on this planet id try to save and put my life on the line for

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you sayin the ugly nikka that rescued them,looked around first on sum :mjpls:....and if there had been nobody around he woulda dragged that pretty little white girl right into his house and chained her up like. Black Snake Moan:ohhh:?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FreedS[ohh]lave;4141038 said:
brothers-pedro-ariel-onil-castro-arrested-cleveland-ohio.jpg
:huhldup:

Lets be honest most of these type of awful crimes come from hideous looking people who look the part rarely is it from a clean cut in shape good looking person

A person who looks like that probably gets rejected and mocked by the opposite sex and people in general and it makes them snap

have u ever heard of ted bundy

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

apparently they were chained like slaves

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No, I agree, which is why i said is this an example of that one condition where everyone thinks someone else will call the police? I'll walk over a homeless man who could be dead in the street, I'm indifferent as fukk, but all one women would have to do, is start screaming, break a window, walk outside, run to a neighbor, dial 911, start a fight, something.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this reminds me of that movie

hills have eyes

kidnapping, chaining, and raping

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Cleveland is full of ugly people

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
No, I agree, which is why i said is this an example of that one condition where everyone thinks someone else will call the police? I'll walk over a homeless man who could be dead in the street, I'm indifferent as fukk, but all one women would have to do, is start screaming, break a window, walk outside, run to a neighbor, dial 911, start a fight, something.

u do realize these girls were raped multiple times by 3 different middle-aged men for years right?
They got pregnant multiple times,miscarried etc..the trauma alone would keep most women in line
Aint no telling what else b*stards did to them to keep them in check..

this aint no movie..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
have u ever heard of ted bundy

exceptions to every rule plus it showed the difference how there were female jurors and females in general who swore he didnt do it and wanted to date him during the trial because he was so good lookign and charming

You think females will ride for these cats like that :usure:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
u do realize these girls were raped multiple times by 3 different middle-aged men for years right?
They got pregnant multiple times,miscarried etc..the trauma alone would keep most women in line
Aint no telling what else b*stards did to them to keep them in check..

this aint no movie..

you're right, I didn't want to come off like blaming the victim or using defense mechanisms to mask disgust of how this could happen to people....I may be way off.