god i can't stand seeing those nikkas talk about shyt

but that nikka talking about outkast looks knowledgeable

the rest of those nikkas is corny as shyt and don't know anything about music

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
blatant stannery. scustin. shyts lol worthy. yelling in joy cause andre wearina kilt

and the stan, a typical dumb bum, naming red as wutang; shyts actually funny. this is exactly the type of dudes im arguing with on here

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why you ol back-packin' ass fukk nikkas mad fo? U mad because NOBODY would ever put Wu-tan bum-ass over OutKast? OutKast is the GREATEST group to ever do it...get over it chumps

Daps
Reppin
NULL
outkast is shyt only loved by fakkits that also listens to radiohead and shyt like that

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
OutKast is the most overrated rap group, with 3K being the most overrated rapper behind Jigga. They weren't shyt as a group post-Stankonia, Big Boi's solo >>> anything that fakkit Dre has done in the past decade (not including International Player's Anthem)

3K's verses on the You RMX & Deuces RMX :old: :flabbynsick:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Outkast is the best group of all time in my opinion, next is ATCQ, I just hate it when people always act like its just andre 3k and never want to give Big Boi his props, Big Boi has outshined Andre on multiple occasions

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Outkast is the best group of all time in my opinion, next is ATCQ, I just hate it when people always act like its just andre 3k and never want to give Big Boi his props, Big Boi has outshined Andre on multiple occasions

Same way I feel about that Big Boi shyt...its became like the cool thing to do to big up Andre over Big Boi...like Big Boi was garbage or somethin...HE was actually the one who everyone used to choose for features n shyt...and HE'S been the one who held down Outkast for the past decade...while also proving himself as a solo artist.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Same way I feel about that Big Boi shyt...its became like the cool thing to do to big up Andre over Big Boi...like Big Boi was garbage or somethin...HE was actually the one who everyone used to choose for features n shyt...and HE'S been the one who held down Outkast for the past decade...while also proving himself as a solo artist.

To me they're even, and they compliment each other well, I'm still longing for an Andre solo, because as much as I love the work hes done, I can't put him over people like Nas, Pac, Jay like others do