2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

proud-touched.gif

That’s a nikka whose teammates will run through a brick wall for

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Ain't gone lie. This gone be a harder offseason than normal. This team got so many huge plays and contributions from so many different players that it's going to be sad to see any of them leaving.
right, like I know we cant bring back everyone from last year just for sentimental reasons but it was dope seeing how close the team was with one another

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't gone lie. This gone be a harder offseason than normal. This team got so many huge plays and contributions from so many different players that it's going to be sad to see any of them leaving.
shyt, if anything this is the easiest off-season for me. For once I know everything is work out alright regardless after this season. SB or no they’ll be the mix, not in the mix

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GOAT HC/QB DUO

We’re so blessed brothers. We had to watch a QB battle between Huard/Croyle in front of the nation on hard knocks.
Red should still have some solid time left, but imagine if he was like 10 yrs younger. No doubt they go Mahomes whole career. All the football he’s seen and tough losses have built him to this point tho, so beggars can’t be choosers