@The Cac Mamba Getting Curved Left and Right At A Chinese Marriage Market...

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I saw this on Twitter. This is Shanghai. The average income is close to the west and the women are solely there to pull a business man husband who will basically work 996’s while they stay at home and spend his money. This is the major come up in Chinese society. bytches come from all over to the city to win the husband jackpot.

They know a foreign guy would be just there to bust cheeks. Now if he showed up in a business suit with a visa talking about “London or San Francisco let’s go” they’d be down.

Daps
I saw this on Twitter. This is Shanghai. The average income is close to the west and the women are solely there to pull a business man husband who will basically work 996’s while they stay at home and spend his money. This is the major come up in Chinese society. bytches come from all over to the city to win the husband jackpot.

They know a foreign guy would be just there to bust cheeks. Now if he showed up in a business suit with a visa talking about “London or San Francisco let’s go” they’d be down.
So the Chinese version of Insta-Thots hidden under a 5,000-year old culture of "honor", "duty" and "saving face."

These the ones that Brad can't just pull on the strength of being white. He's got to actually show his cards first. Sophisticated white dudes would eat but your average American goofy white boy is walking home with his :dame: I'm his hand.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So the Chinese version of Insta-Thots hidden under a 5,000-year old culture of "honor", "duty" and "saving face."

These the ones that Brad can't just pull on the strength of being white. He's got to actually show his cards first. Sophisticated white dudes would eat but your average American goofy white boy is walking home with his :dame: I'm his hand.
It’s pretty much how there Confucian societies have always functioned but it’s been exacerbated by capitalism. It’s why a lot of these China, Japanese and Korea brehs opt out of society or travel to Africa to find a bride. Why bust your ass for some middy country bumpkin ass bytch with her parents breathing down your neck.

Don’t forget the kids are expected to take care of the parents when they retire. So that’s why the parents are so involved in the mate selection. You aren’t just taking care of her you gotta foot the bill for her parents too.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
It’s pretty much how there Confucian societies have always functioned but it’s been exacerbated by capitalism. It’s why a lot of these China, Japanese and Korea brehs opt out of society or travel to Africa to find a bride. Why bust your ass for some middy country bumpkin ass bytch with her parents breathing down your neck.

Don’t forget the kids are expected to take care of the parents when they retire. So that’s why the parents are so involved in the mate selection. You aren’t just taking care of her you gotta foot the bill for her parents too.

one of my asian brehs at work complains about this all the time. dude just said this past week he stopped working so much so he won't have to pay a lot in alimony :heh:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
should brehs and brehettes start something like this? only top 10 percent gang singles :jbhmm:
Lol hell naw. First off that would be embarrassing as hell to tell people where you met your spouse...

And there are good people all around , you just outta be in the right spaces .

I got a homegirl who claims she only attracts Broke stalky weirdos... Well that's what you run into when you Take public transportation in Tampa everyday...them Nyggas gonna holler.