The Black Man With Two Wives

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

:salute:

I strive to be like this man :steviej: (I wonder what that secret is) but I ain't gonna be looking:flabbynsick: and I ain't having seven kids .... maybe two:patrice: ...... and all three of us are definitely sharing a bed every night:smugfavre:...........and my pickings for wives won't be looking like that :jawalrus:

Ladies..... Lets start the polygamy movement..... the pickings of good black men are getting slim. Y all should start sharing :troll:

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
iuUpbS8trI2rN.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Once you find something you want (as long as its legal) you need to do whatever you can to make it happen, fukk what society says. However you feel about his wive's attractiveness, dude is a winner for simply not giving a fukk about doing what he's expected to do

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polygamy makes more sense than monogamy though. I can't picture myself staying with one girl with the rest of my life. Eventually I'll grow bored with her (no matter how much I love her).

This would be impossible to do with American girls so you're going to have to get either an African or South American. Oh...and you need to have money.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So um...what's good with that chick that was making breakfast with the first wife? :patrice: