"The Black man is god, the white man is the devil" ideologies

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I've always felt like it was a product of the centuries of oppression. Slavery alone. We won't even go into the oppression post-slavery

If a woman was kidnapped and imprisoned and trafficked for 10 years, how would she act if she was set free? While still being oppressed in another form?

She would search for her identity. She would look for answers. This metaphor is rough. It's just the best way I can articulate my opinion

The Black man isn't god. No human is God. Black men and women are valuable. We don't have to overcompensate for our dark history with false teachings to realize this

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This is just saying the same thing. In short, we are more than they say we are; we are more than we think we are.
I gotta edit this. Black people are valued. I dont believe we're gods. If we were, we would've stopped Jim Crow from happening. We wouldn't be disenfranchised right now

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
I gotta edit this. Black people are valued. I dont believe we're gods. If we were, we would've stopped Jim Crow from happening. We wouldn't be disenfranchised right now
The history, and use of Christianity during new world slavery is what you need to study.
It's got nothing to do with God, but everything to do with the belief people were forced to accept under oppression and how they rationalized it.

You're focusing on the wrong part.
Tupac was focusing on the wrong part.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:manny: we're not god as black man but our morality in the world is better than theirs...

That's all i can say...

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
The history, and use of Christianity during new world slavery is what you need to study.
It's got nothing to do with God, but everything to do with the belief people were forced to accept under oppression and how they rationalized it.

Tupac was focusing on the wrong part.

Christianity was in Africa centuries ago. Pre-slavery. Christianity was birthed in Africa and Europe. Those rouge white crusaders who murdered in God's name weren't the first Christians

Jesus wasn't white. And God didn't intend for any of that to happen. Just like God didn't intend for Eve to bite the fruit

The oppression doesn't start with Christianity. Neither does it end with Christianity

Jesus was persecuted according to the Bible. Whipped just like slaves were. White Jesus was Caesar Borgia. He was not Jesus. Those white evangelists and the early colonizers are just a segment of the believers

Just like islamic terrorists. I feel like religion isn't to blame solely. People are to blame as well. Imperfect humans

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Christianity was in Africa centuries ago. Pre-slavery. Christianity was birthed in Africa and Europe. Those rouge white crusaders who murdered in God's name weren't the first Christians

Jesus wasn't white. And God didn't intend for any of that to happen. Just like God didn't intend for Eve to bite the fruit

The oppression doesn't start with Christianity. Neither does it end with Christianity

Jesus was persecuted according to the Bible. Whipped just like slaves were. White Jesus was Caesar Borgia. He was not Jesus. Those white evangelists and the early colonizers are just a segment of the believers

Just like islamic terrorists. I feel like religion isn't to blame solely. People are to blame as well. Imperfect humans
Africa is a continent. Where was Christianity in Africa specifically?
"God didn't intend"... but what's happened happened. Is God not doing his job?
Where was Christianity birthed in Europe? Another continent.
Primarily, West and Central African groups were enslaved in the New World by a majority of white European Christians and Catholics, and they adopted these religions through force and assimilation, that's what I am talking about. I said nothing about Jesus, Copts, Ethiopians, or spaceships.
African slaves were not brought to the Americas en masse from Egypt, the Sudan, Kenya, Ethiopia, or Eritrea. Muslims had that region on lock and the Euros wanted no serious smoke with the Ottoman empire.

Why were the African slaves and freemen in Saint-Domingue (Haiti) successful defeating the Catholic French when they practiced Vodou, not Christianity?

Was that God helping a non-Christian group?
Dutty Boukman was a Muslim.

Why so focused on Christianity, and Jesus?

These are serious questions warranting serious answers.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Primarily, West and Central African groups were enslaved in the New World by a majority of white European Christians and Catholics, and they adopted these religions through force and assimilation, that's what I am talking about. I said nothing about Jesus, Copts, Ethiopians, or spaceships.
African slaves were not brought to the Americas en masse from Egypt, the Sudan, Kenya, Ethiopia, or Eritrea. Muslims had that region on lock and the Euros wanted no serious smoke with the Ottoman empire.

Why were the African slaves and freemen in Saint-Domingue (Haiti) successful defeating the Catholic French when they practiced Vodou, not Christianity?

@Drinky Crow

@Ghost Utmost

@MMS

@Kenny West

@010101

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Christianity has this ghastly past. And then Black slaves picked it up.

Now. I talk about Black Jesus. So I took the mythology and flipped it for my own sorcery.

ALL RELIGION is mythology. Basically the same as comic characters. Archetypes. Universal truths. Wrapped in fantastic stories.

My people - ADOS/FBA on both sides - been chanting these chants for centuries. The power of the chants is the power of the people. So I chant them too.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
I agree with you 100% breh, but you could claim Catholic thru Kongo heritage if you wanna be technical about it
Outside legal precedent, Christianity and Catholicism has done little to spiritually liberate black people from white supremacy.
We're still at the bottom of their societies, and waiting on scripture to tell us when to be free is little more than voluntary subordination at this point.
All I'm saying. We can see what the Bible did to Africa as a whole.
ALL RELIGION is mythology. Basically the same a comic characters. Archetypes. Universal truths. Wrapped in fantastic stories.
All religion is based on mythology, religion is the organization and practice of those mythological beliefs.
They had to have something to maintain order and entertain, give the people something to think about and conform with.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Black people have a unique situation in the US and are uniquely hated so trying to create an alliance with cacs and spicy cacs was self defeating and pointless.

Because poor cacs and latinos both want to be as powerful in cac society as possible. Not ally with people they despise who don't have any power.

As for the Black man is God business, the proponents of it don't even believe in it themselves. Because if they did they'd act like it.

A better ideology is recognizing that Black people are the original people on earth and are the best adapted for it because of melanin and proceed accordingly.

That means endogamy (having kids and marrying among your own), because why would you breed with and marry people who have to hide from the sun? :mjgrin:

Economically supporting your own to the greatest degree possible.

Immigrate to other Black countries instead of advancing cac countries that don't want you there to begin with

Create monotheistic Black religions to counter cac and sand cac faiths. Because if whites have tricked you into worshipping a white person then they've already defeated you