Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
"if u sell drugs in the community we gon have a problem" :birdman:

"but black dynamite, i sell drugs to the community" :dwillhuh:

:deadrose:

lmao shyt gets me everytime

Yup, and when Bullhorn fights the dude in the pool hall and he slaps the dude, guy turns around like :dwillhuh: Muthafukka.... :russ:

And in the next frame the guy who got slapped is played by another actor. :deadrose:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How did you know?
Because donuts don't wear alligator shoes.

Euphoria, shut the fukk up! I know that was you! I ain't even gotta look! I should send your ass back to Crenshaw Pete with his hot-ass coat hangers, bytch. Would you like that?

that line kills me every time

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
"you diabolical dikk shrinking muthafukka!"

movie is too classic

"I know I was the best CIA agent that the CIA ever had...but I thought I told you honkeys at the CIA that black dynamite was out of the game"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Dynamite: First Lady, I'm sorry I pimp-slapped you into that china cabinet. I used excessive force. Oftentimes, I cross the line, but I try to do so in the name of what's right. Most of the time, the ends justifies the means. But in this case, I feel like I betrayed my own code of ethics. And for that, sugar, I apologize.

Patricia Nixon: But I shot at you. I tried to kill you, Black Dynamite.

Black Dynamite: This is true, but you did not connect. You shot a plate. Had you connected, pimp-slapping you into that china cabinet might have been justified. But I feel I crossed the line. And for that, please accept my apology.

Black Dynamite: Lemme speak to the man in charge.

Militant 2: Sarcastically, I'm in charge.

Dude reading the description from the script. :deadrose:

I guess you forgot about the time you and Bravo company left my black ass for dead, huh? But I remember. I remember everything. I remember Vietnam like it was yesterday. I remember that village in Tainan that we cut down. It was a massacre. All the dead Chinamen we left in our tracks. I remember the faces, the children. This one child I'll never forget. Poor little b*stard was still alive. His little Chinese legs were blown clean off! Still see his little shins & feet hanging from the ceiling fan across the hut. He was charred from his head down to his little Chinese knees. He tried to get up, but he fell over when what was left of his right leg broke off. As he laid there, flat on his face, he looked up at me. His little Chinese eyes burned right into my stomach, deep into my soul. He said something to me in Chinese like, 'Boo coo sow!', sounded like some cartoon shyt. But I understood it to be a question that he was asking me. And I don't have to know how to speak Chinese to know what that question was. 'Why, Black Dynamite? Why?'

Militant 2: You know this Uncle Tom?

Black Dynamite: Listen sucka, I'm blacker than the ace of spades and more militant than you and your whole damn army put together. While you out there, chanting at rallies and brow-beating politicians, I'm taking out any money-fronting sucka on a humble that gets in my way. So I tell you what, when your so called revolution starts, you call me, and I'll be right down front showing you how it's done. But until then, you need to SHUT the fukk UP when grown folks is talking.

Militant 2: I'm sorry.