The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Op life must be miserable gah damm :skip:
It seems to me like he's never seen a successful black community. I get it. But it's frustrating because I see how sweet life can be when there's a good 9-5 man leading and taking care of his home. Get a whole neighborhood full of them and it's like a little utopia. Op comes off defeatist and, well, conquered (forgive me for the divestor term) because he probably doesn't believe that exists.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Get married doesn't make you an asset to the Black community.

Matter of fact, more successful Black men get married, move to the burbs and send their kids to nonblack schools.
:snoop:Breh your model for a community has no type of foundation or structure at all

Black man builds self up as an individual
Black woman builds self up as an individual

The individuals come together and get married

Black Marriages form Black Families

Black Families come together to form Black Communities

Getting married is literally one of the most important and foundational elements of a solid community

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I never said another about leading a community.
If a husband/father can be kicked out of his own home for a $500/month check from the government, doesn't it beg the question of whether he was contributing to the household in the first place? And if he got kicked out, was it his home or was he just crashing there? Married couples can't kick each other out of a mutual dwelling.

I've never understood this argument. My husband would laugh in my face if I tried to make him leave the house where he pays the mortgage.

It was a lot more that 500$. You know that.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It seems to me like he's never seen a successful black community. I get it. But it's frustrating because I see how sweet life can be when there's a good 9-5 man leading and taking care of his home. Get a whole neighborhood full of them and it's like a little utopia. Op comes off defeatist and, well, conquered (forgive me for the divestor term) because he probably doesn't believe that exists.
Just look at his posy history

Buddy life been terrible :skip:

And he posted his pics pn here:skip:

Like 10 years ago he looked 40 so gah damm

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

The last Success Black Community was Black Wall St. They OWNED everything. All the Businesses and Schools.

You fools think a few Black Families living in a mix neighbor is a sucessful Black Community? :stopitslime:

I live in PG County, Maryland right, the wealthiest Black Community in the Country. It's still a lot of hood and we don't own and run a damn thing.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The median black family is headed to zero by 2050 and you got goofies even with the numbers in their face acting like everything is good and folks are gonna somehow reverse that course without government intervention. shyt's sad.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
First off Black Men have absolutely no power in our community. The govt and lawmakers planned and executed this to a T.

The Black Community Pecking Order:

Women
Gays
Children
Pandering simp - Derrick Jaxn
Street dudes
Working Men

The Black Community is a Matriarchy where the leaders have no accountability. They take no credit for the negative, but take credit for all the wins. Imagine an Army like that. Only docile men and azz kissing simps like Derrick Jaxn are accept and valued. Anytime a solid man stands up like Kevin Samuels they want you dead or in jail. Look how Trouble went out. smh

On top of that young boys in the hood don't respect you and will kill you if u try to check em.

Black men the community is done. You really can't win here. It's so toxic and dangerous. Look at how Monique disrespected DL Hughley. I've never heard any women of any race speak to any man that vile. And we're use to it.
Call me a sellout or whatever, Im smart enough to know when im not

Black man find happiness, value, peace and love anywhere you can.
Yea. I sometimes like to have a go at c00ns for the fun of it, but black women have sided with white supremacy covertly. I just hate when we big up other races, considering the role all of them played and continue to play against the chosen ppl of The Most High. That said, yea you right. Our ppl have to turn back to The Most High to the lvl of even forgetting about marriage.

There’s 6 women for everyone black man and you’ll be searching for years to find an average looking one who hasn’t laid up with more than 4 dudes or has a child. 54% of black men don’t have children and 72+% of black women have children out of wedlock. It’s disgusting and the majority are promiscuous. Between jezebel women and gangsters and thugs, the community can’t progress until they’re out of the picture as well.

Race mixing is what they want, and I would never condone it. These heathen women of other nations aren’t the answer either. They’re the cause of the problem to genocide us as a people. They used the women against us, so that both sides will mix with them, in addition to poisoning our food, worse healthcare, police brutality, abortion, feminism, whoredom, broken homes, gangs, drugs, poverty, and again the worst of all, race mixing.

Last edited:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
If a husband/father can be kicked out of his own home for a $500/month check from the government, doesn't it beg the question of whether he was contributing to the household in the first place? And if he got kicked out, was it his home or was he just crashing there? Married couples can't kick each other out of a mutual dwelling.

I've never understood this argument. My husband would laugh in my face if I tried to make him leave the house where he pays the mortgage.
Assuming him leaving was a voluntary action

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Along with vetting broads, y’all gotta vet these churches y’all be joining too. They are lowkey female controlled witch convents. Get out of those and if you follow that religion find an actual man lead church