The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
You’re putting it on the man as if he can’t lead. Yes, he can lead a woman of another race if she’s willing to be lead.
You got bw talking about being submissive to the right one and only being submissive if you make over X amount. You can’t lead a woman with that mentality.
Yes! What’s wrong with this? A woman cannot be submissive to just anybody because submission requires vulnerability and trust. Do you expect a woman to be submissive to an incompetent man, a man that can’t lead, a weak man???

Daps
All you have to do is read DuBois's The Negro American Family, E. Franklin Frazier's The Negro Family or Stan Elkin's Slavery: A Problem in American Institutional and Intellectual Life. This problem has always been here before our people were even free. Reading DuBois and Frazier would having you thinking their books were written in the last decade.

Daps
First off Black Men have absolutely no power in our community. The govt and lawmakers planned and executed this to a T.

The Black Community Pecking Order:

Women
Gays
Children
Pandering simp - Derrick Jaxn
Street dudes
Working Men

The Black Community is a Matriarchy where the leaders have no accountability. They take no credit for the negative, but take credit for all the wins. Imagine an Army like that. Only docile men and azz kissing simps like Derrick Jaxn are accept and valued. Anytime a solid man stands up like Kevin Samuels they want you dead or in jail. Look how Trouble went out. smh

On top of that young boys in the hood don't respect you and will kill you if u try to check em.

Black men the community is done. You really can't win here. It's so toxic and dangerous. Look at how Monique disrespected DL Hughley. I've never heard any women of any race speak to any man that vile. And we're use to it.
Call me a sellout or whatever, Im smart enough to know when im not

Black man find happiness, value, peace and love anywhere you can.
Preach!!!

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
How the women have power and they can't even control their children? :pachaha:
Same reason. The man was removed from the household. Targeted. Can't even get govt assistance if u have a man.

Remove the man= all power in the house is concentrated to the rest of the power structure(mom)
Remove the man= discipline, structure, and household finances are concentrated on one person's shoulders.

Daps
First off Black Men have absolutely no power in our community. The govt and lawmakers planned and executed this to a T.

The Black Community Pecking Order:

Women
Gays
Children
Pandering simp - Derrick Jaxn
Street dudes
Working Men

The Black Community is a Matriarchy where the leaders have no accountability. They take no credit for the negative, but take credit for all the wins. Imagine an Army like that. Only docile men and azz kissing simps like Derrick Jaxn are accept and valued. Anytime a solid man stands up like Kevin Samuels they want you dead or in jail. Look how Trouble went out. smh

On top of that young boys in the hood don't respect you and will kill you if u try to check em.

Black men the community is done. You really can't win here. It's so toxic and dangerous. Look at how Monique disrespected DL Hughley. I've never heard any women of any race speak to any man that vile. And we're use to it.
Call me a sellout or whatever, Im smart enough to know when im not

Black man find happiness, value, peace and love anywhere you can.
Yep! SYSBM!!!

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same reason. The man was removed from the household. Targeted. Can't even get govt assistance if u have a man.

Remove the man= all power in the house is concentrated to the rest of the power structure(mom)
Remove the man= discipline, structure, and household finances are concentrated on one person's shoulders.

White trash on public assistance always keep a man around the house. The days of social workers going around to see if a man is in the house, like the 60s and 70s, are gone. At least in my city.

If the black man and woman can't get along it's because they've been taught by their parents not to get along.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Y’all gotta tune out the women cause they say anything

One minute they say that wanting power and leadership is emulating the white man and encourages rape, the next they ask why aren’t we leaders?

Leadership has to be nurtured. Fortunately there are black families that still NURTURE black men into leadership, you have to leave the losers in those gynocentric communities behind and marry into a family that is out there community building. Fortunately I was born in a family of producers where the gyno shyt doesn’t fly. We produce Renaissance men and women and MARRY ONLY Renaissance Men and women

Stop talking and just do what you want

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
The only reward black america has for upstanding bm is slightly less shame and guilt tripping. Oldheads saying ‘it’s just the internet’ as usual, not only have I seen anti bm sentiments from family and acquaintances but when these things have hundreds of thousands(sometimes millions) of people consistently boosting this rhetoric, then maybe, just maybe it isn’t really isolated.

The community’s a sunken ship but if some of you ‘good’ bm wanna swim to the ocean bed and pull that bytch up then be my guest. MLK and Malcolm are repeatedly ignored or disrespected but y’all definitely goin in the history books lol.

Grown man bars is something they gotta deal with :wow:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
The laws won't allow Black men to lead. There's now a power struggle and they have the Law, Cops and Court on their side. It was all orchestrated. They know they can destroy and ruin you with a simple false allegation.

You need a law to be a leader? Look, don't have kids. You'll only ruin them. Definitely don't sleep with a white woman because the joke will be on that poor child. That kid will be dealing with the racist white family, and his/her dad won't do shyt because he is feckless.

I'm done with this thread.

:scust:

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand

If a husband/father can be kicked out of his own home for a $500/month check from the government, doesn't it beg the question of whether he was contributing to the household in the first place? And if he got kicked out, was it his home or was he just crashing there? Married couples can't kick each other out of a mutual dwelling.

I've never understood this argument. My husband would laugh in my face if I tried to make him leave the house where he pays the mortgage.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Brehs need to focus on themselves, their family, in that order. Put yourselves first black men. This “community” shyt is pretty much dead in 2022. Help who you can within arms reach

Black median collective wealth is on the trajectory of reaching $0 by 2050. Y’all better quit bullshytting and save YOURSELF

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You’re putting it on the man as if he can’t lead. Yes, he can lead a woman of another race if she’s willing to be lead.
You got bw talking about being submissive to the right one and only being submissive if you make over X amount. You can’t lead a woman with that mentality.
:what: if you had a daughter wouldn't you want her to be extremely selective which man she becomes submissive to?

Should she just be submissive to any random nikka with a dikk?

Then if the nikka ends up bouncing on her and the kids, yall nikkas would say "she should've known, she should've chose better"

She submits to the wrong nikka and she is fukked

Daps
There alot of black male haters and bashers on the coli

Most of the post are not even arguing anything

It's just saying the opposite to say the opposite

Most black men should focus on themselves and immediate family

Not trying to build a community

U cant save everybody

Just work on u and find happiness hopefully with a like-minded black woman

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yes! What’s wrong with this? A woman cannot be submissive to just anybody because submission requires vulnerability
Then if the nikka ends up bouncing on her and the kids, yall nikkas would say "she should've known, she should've chose better"

She submits to the wrong nikka and she is fukked

Yes, but most women who say that just use it as an excuse to why they’re not submissive. They’re not gonna meet the “right man”