The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Unfortunately OP is absolutely right about this order. It’s very alarming too. Mind you I’m a black feminist but I still see the fukk shyt in our community.

Black women are placed on top of our community by white society. Black women and girls are promoted and pushed to excel. Black boys go largely ignored.

Gays. The gay black community has been used as a Trojan horse by white society. Whether it’s a gay man or gay woman, they will push anti black male rhetoric. Their job is to ruin the image of black males and promote alternative lifestyles and families.

Street dudes. Street dudes are THE MOST coddled and catered to demographic in the black community. They play a special role. They destroy the community, provide a toxic image for black boys and girls to look up to. You know what the worst part is? There are large groups of people who will cape for them and always have a soft spot. They’ll blame everything under the sun. white supremacy, education, etc. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY will never come to into question.

The 9-5 black man. I’m sorry to say but you are truly at the bottom image wise. You look boring, safe, and you cannot add clout to any woman. You will forever be seen as a walking paycheck. Most women will not see you as a first option until they’re older and tired of dealing with street men. If you attempt to stick up for your community and rebuild, you’ll be met with resistance. “You never been in the streets. You don’t know what it’s like” “you not real” “you’re a square” “but but the gangs can protect our community”
oh you're a woman. it makes sense now

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
The only reward black america has for upstanding bm is slightly less shame and guilt tripping. Oldheads saying ‘it’s just the internet’ as usual, not only have I seen anti bm sentiments from family and acquaintances but when these things have hundreds of thousands(sometimes millions) of people consistently boosting this rhetoric, then maybe, just maybe it isn’t really isolated.

The community’s a sunken ship but if some of you ‘good’ bm wanna swim to the ocean bed and pull that bytch up then be my guest. MLK and Malcolm are repeatedly ignored or disrespected but y’all definitely goin in the history books lol.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SYSBM and rhetoric like this make BM look/sound like hoes
Getting punk by everybody, so we have to run and hide.

:pachaha:

Stop making saying this shyt..
Just like nikkas bringing up the welfare system from the 50s/70s:mjlol:

Threads like this only proves the divesters and Shea butter’s right. When they call BM conquered and failed men. This thread makes that sound just about right.

So as far as the “go where you are loved, valued ect” shyt? Y’all might as well start fukking each other cuz no women want conquered men. No women are going to love or respect failed men. Especially women who come from communities where their men do lead. Why would they downgrade?

A lot of BM don’t want to build a community and then lead it, they just want to rule the community with no work put in on their part to build it. That’s now how it works. Y’all skipping too many steps.
nikkas talking about being able to “discline” BW.:mjlol::mjlol: Your average black household is lead by a woman. Who are men who can’t/don’t even lead their households to disciple anyone? How can you discipline or lead a group that you neither provide for nor protect?

Too many of you doom and gloom nikkas wanna be treated like men that you are not. And are too worried about why you’re not being treated like that instead of worrying about becoming the kind of man that deserves or demands that treatment.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:camby:

This just genuinely tells me you don’t know much about either side.

Divestors got telegram groups with tens of thousands of people in them laughing about Black men dying.

Divestors advocate for Black men to be killed by white men.

Divestors tell other women to abort Black male fetuses.

Divestors create viral slurs for Black men like “bulletbag” and “colonaker” “dusty” etc.

We just saying to prioritize our own happiness not the rest of the community.

For so long Black men have been expected to put Black women and Black kids before ourselves but that time is coming to an abrupt halt.

Breh.

I'm one the chief divestor bashers on this site and go at them all the time plus my damn ex was a divestor :mjlol:

Trust me I'm quite inversed and yes I know about those extreme groups who call us disgusting and borderline white supremacist names.

But before they got to that point their starting point narrative to divest in the first place was: "Black men are oppressing us and the black community oppresses black women and favors black men, save yourselves, prioritize and put yourselves first to find peace, happiness and love"

Please tell me how that's any different from the narrative in this thread which is "The Black community is a matriarchy and has black men intentionally at the bottom, save yourselves, prioritize and put yourselves first to find peace, happiness and love"

It's the same damn thing just with the genders flipped :unimpressed:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Threads like this only proves the divesters and Shea butter’s right. When they call BM conquered and failed men. This thread makes that sound just about right.

So as far as the “go where you are loved, valued ect” shyt? Y’all might as well start fukking each other cuz no women want conquered men. No women are going to love or respect failed men. Especially women who come from communities where their men do lead. Why would they downgrade?

A lot of BM don’t want to build a community and then lead it, they just want to rule the community with no work put in on their part to build it. That’s now how it works. Y’all skipping too many steps.
nikkas talking about being able to “discline” BW.:mjlol::mjlol: Your average black household is lead by a woman. Who are men who can’t/don’t even lead their households to disciple anyone? How can you discipline or lead a group that you neither provide for nor protect?

Too many of you doom and gloom nikkas wanna be treated like men that you are not. And are too worried about why you’re not being treated like that instead of worrying about becoming the kind of man that deserves or demands that treatment.

There's no building and leading the Black Community / Hood.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if it’s a matriarchy, instead of encouraging black men to become better leaders and being the heads of the community, you’re answer is to your problems is to run to another man’s community? You’re relying on women to be your saviour? TheColi have truly outdone themselves tonight.
It’s disgusting. nikkas can’t lead their own community, so instead of nutting up and getting on their shyt, they gonna run and be underlings in another man’s community.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I love how these c99ns come in and say there's nothing wrong with the Black community. Things are great and we're on the right path.

:camby:

It's pure chaos and hood.
Right... these guys are delusional. I agree with you OP... I don't how these "men" can be so blind to the reality of things.
"Nah nah... that's just you" wtf like the blk community is full of mansions and wonderful schools.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
kenan-thompson-what.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

nikkas talking about being able to “discline” BW.
:mjlol::mjlol: Your average black household is lead by a woman. Who are men who can’t/don’t even lead their households to disciple anyone? How can you discipline or lead a group that you neither provide for nor protect?

This right here ☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾
I hope whoever she is, is taking good care of you!