The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
No, it sounds like you’re a woman who’s willing to be lead. You consciously or subconsciously choose to follow him.
Look at Meagan Good’s husband. He’s clearly a leader, he has thousands of followers. Meagan chose to do what she wanted to do.
Having followers doesn't necessarily make you a good leader in your home. We don't know what MG's husband was like behind closed doors.

Re: me...let's say I wasn't willing to be led. It wouldn't be in my best interest because the life my husband provides me and our children is an incentive for me to follow. That's how patriarchy works.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
So if it’s a matriarchy, instead of encouraging black men to become better leaders and being the heads of the community, you’re answer is to your problems is to run to another man’s community? You’re relying on women to be your saviour? TheColi have truly outdone themselves tonight. This is one of the most pathetic, hoe babble rants to date. Congrats on your L.

The laws won't allow Black men to lead. There's now a power struggle and they have the Law, Cops and Court on their side. It was all orchestrated. They know they can destroy and ruin you with a simple false allegation.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When we start advocating for black women to be killed then you can equate the two.

Breh you know exactly what I’m talking about :comeon:.

Divestors: “Black men are oppressing us and the black community oppresses black women, save yourselves to find peace and leave"

This thread: "The Black community is a matriarchy and has black men intentionally at the bottom, save yourselves to find peace and leave"

The narratives are damn near the same.

All I'm seeing is bullshyt as justification to c00n and date out from both sides :scust:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Community saving is over folks

Klaus Schwab and his world economic forum/davos group buddies are about to CRASH the US economy with the help of our own government

All this “fighting for your rights” shyt goes out the window because we’re going to have bigger issues to worry about.

I’m more worried about having enough food and supplies stacked up for myself, my girl, and our families.

Meanwhile you goofballs will still be worried about the black gender wars…

Everyone for themselves…

If a community can’t even hold itself together when the US economy
Is top of the world, the fukk you think will happen when everything crashes and people hold onto their money and rich people start investing outside of the US.

BLACK Americans ARE NOT PREPARED FOR WHATS TO COME.
Yep

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
They taught Black man that voice our grievances is weak and bytch like. And for most part with we've believed them and have tried to push thru. Things have only gotten worse. Now we don't really have a voice.

So now when I make a thread stating facts, you have Feminist and Simps coming for your head. We're in a horrible place.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
You fools think you're women and think you can get away acting like women. Who is gonna accommodate you negros? Do you think men of other communities will accept you? You rightfully acknowledge that we on our own and everybody prejudiced against us, yet you believe you gonna be allowed into other communities to fukk sht up. Silly ass.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Breh you know exactly what I’m talking about :comeon:.

Divestors: “Black men are oppressing us and the black community oppresses black women, save yourselves to find peace and leave"

This thread: "The Black community is a matriarchy and has black men intentionally at the bottom, save yourselves to find peace and leave"

The narratives are damn near the same.

All I'm seeing is bullshyt as justification to c00n and date out from both sides :scust:

:camby:

This just genuinely tells me you don’t know much about either side.

Divestors got telegram groups with tens of thousands of people in them laughing about Black men dying.

Divestors advocate for Black men to be killed by white men.

Divestors tell other women to abort Black male fetuses.

Divestors create viral slurs for Black men like “bulletbag” and “colonaker” “dusty” etc.

We just saying to prioritize our own happiness not the rest of the community.

For so long Black men have been expected to put Black women and Black kids before ourselves but that time is coming to an abrupt halt, and these uncomfortably built hoes know it :ufdup:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if it’s a matriarchy, instead of encouraging black men to become better leaders and being the heads of the community, you’re answer is to your problems is to run to another man’s community? You’re relying on women to be your saviour? TheColi have truly outdone themselves tonight.

These new aged dudes are really weak as fck. Especially since they believe women are the gatekeepers of sex. :pachaha:

So they knock up ain't shyt women they didn't fully vet, and blame that shyt on the women.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Some of y'all nikkas like OP and others alike come across very cacish with these constant daily doomsday analysis of the Black community/Black Ppl :mjpls:.

We’re the ones paying attention to what’s happening, and playing our right before our eyes.

The Black community is in a doomsday scenario, we gonna be in terrible shape by the time 2030 come around.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You fools think you're women and think you can get away acting like women. Who is gonna accommodate you negros? Do you think men of other communities will accept you? You rightfully acknowledge that we on our own and everybody prejudiced against us, yet you believe you gonna be allowed into other communities to fukk sht up. Silly ass.

These can't be black people talking like this. Shyt is beyond pathetic.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
And if any of you fine ladies need me to fight OP to defend your honor I’m there :steviej:

:troll: