The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the most productive thing a Black Man can do for his community is to get married, have kids, and instill strong morals and values in them.

Obviously we need to do other stuff for our community like build an economic infrastructure and better education but that's part of it.

If you find happiness outside of the community I get it. At this point I don't begrudge Black Women for getting entangled in the Gender War or whatever but I don't have to entertain all the women. I only have to encounter my spouse and the loved ones in my life that are women.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
:why: No, because they’re following you
They appear to be, sure. But if they decided to allow you to lead today, they can just as easily change their mind tomorrow.

My husband doesn't lead because I let him. His power isn't an illusion or a title. He's an actual patriarch.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
SYSBM and rhetoric like this make BM look/sound like hoes
Getting punk by everybody, so we have to run and hide.
We are HOES.

You ever see any other race of women physical and verbally attack their men like our do?

They know we're weak by the laws and they use them. They know they can call the cops in it's over for us.

We can't check or challenge our own women. That's why can't lead. We've been taught that arguing with our women is weak. So a lot of times with let them have they way for sake of peace. And they lose respect for us for that.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Sorry, OP, but you sound weak.

No man cares about what "street cats", "women", and "children" are thinking. A man gets with other like-minded, disciplined, righteous, and goal oriented men and run roughshot over the street cats.

You really telling me some drugged out, partying, disorganized street guy is better and can hold you at bay? A child can hold you at bay? A woman can hold you at bay?

That is the talk of the weak to me. You hit a little resistance and you running like a bytch.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
One of the most productive thing a Black Man can do for his community is to get married, have kids, and instill strong morals and values in them.

Obviously we need to do other stuff for our community like build an economic infrastructure and better education but that's part of it.

If you find happiness outside of the community I get it. At this point I don't begrudge Black Women for getting entangled in the Gender War or whatever but I don't have to entertain all the women. I only have to encounter my spouse and the loved ones in my life that are women.

Get married doesn't make you an asset to the Black community.

Matter of fact, more successful Black men get married, move to the burbs and send their kids to nonblack schools.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My husband doesn't lead because I let him. His power isn't an illusion or a title. He's an actual patriarch.

No, it sounds like you’re a woman who’s willing to be lead. You consciously or subconsciously choose to follow him.
Look at Meagan Good’s husband. He’s clearly a leader, he has thousands of followers. Meagan chose to do what she wanted to do.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Sorry, OP, but you sound weak.

No man cares about what "street cats", "women", and "children" are thinking. A man gets with other like-minded, disciplined, righteous, and goal oriented men and run roughshot over the street cats.

You really telling me some drugged out, partying, disorganized street guy is better and can hold you at bay? A child can hold you at bay? A woman can hold you at bay?

That is the talk of the weak to me. You hit a little resistance and you running like a bytch.

We are WEAK. The Laws have made us weak.

To lead you have to be able to Discipline and Reward. We can't discipline no one in the Black Community, you try you going to Jail. Now our when can use COP, Court and simps to discipline us.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
So if it’s a matriarchy, instead of encouraging black men to become better leaders and being the heads of the community, your answer to your problems is to run to another man’s community? You’re relying on women to be your saviour? TheColi have truly outdone themselves tonight.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how these c99ns come in and say there's nothing wrong with the Black community. Things are great and we're on the right path.

:camby:

It's pure chaos and hood.
Most of the people saying this are probably dusty. So to them the community is fine. Because if the community as a whole started moving different they would no longer fit in.