The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
I never said go lead somewhere else, i'm saying you can't fix or lead the Black community. If you think about all Success Couple leaving the Black community ex. Jay Z and Beyonce, they aren't part of the Black Community. They might come back to help out a few times a year, but they aren't part of it.
So you're talking about where black folks choose to live?

I live in a black neighborhood/community where the men lead and protect.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
SYSBM and rhetoric like this make BM look/sound like hoes
Getting punk by everybody, so we have to run and hide.

First off Black Men have absolutely no power in our community. The govt and lawmakers planned and executed this to a T.

The Black Community Pecking Order:

Women
Gays
Children
Street dudes
Working Men

:pachaha:

Stop making saying this shyt..
Just like nikkas bringing up the welfare system from the 50s/70s:mjlol:

Government Cheese took Black Men out the home

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The 9-5 black man. I’m sorry to say but you are truly at the bottom image wise. You look boring, safe, and you cannot add clout to any woman. You will forever be seen as a walking paycheck. Most women will not see you as a first option until they’re older and tired of dealing with street men. If you attempt to stick up for your community and rebuild, you’ll be met with resistance. “You never been in the streets. You don’t know what it’s like” “you not real” “you’re a square” “but but the gangs can protect our community”

I love her but my mom has tried to use these on me in some respect. :lolbron:But he is half trolling me.

I retort back to her saying you and I both grew up in the Deep South so neither of us are from the streets or anything our family is country as hell. :mjlol:

But on the real the Black Experience is always synonymous with struggle but that is a separate topic.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That didn't answer my question.

You’re putting it on the man as if he can’t lead. Yes, he can lead a woman of another race if she’s willing to be lead.
You got bw talking about being submissive to the right one and only being submissive if you make over X amount. You can’t lead a woman with that mentality.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
You’re putting it on the man as if he can’t lead. Yes, he can lead a woman of another race if she’s willing to be lead.
You got bw talking about being submissive to the right one and only being submissive if you make over X amount. You can’t lead a woman with that mentality.
If you can only lead when someone lets you lead...doesn't that make them your leader?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Community saving is over folks

Klaus Schwab and his world economic forum/davos group buddies are about to CRASH the US economy with the help of our own government

All this “fighting for your rights” shyt goes out the window because we’re going to have bigger issues to worry about.

I’m more worried about having enough food and supplies stacked up for myself, my girl, and our families.

Meanwhile you goofballs will still be worried about the black gender wars…

Everyone for themselves…

If a community can’t even hold itself together when the US economy
Is top of the world, the fukk you think will happen when everything crashes and people hold onto their money and rich people start investing outside of the US.

BLACK Americans ARE NOT PREPARED FOR WHATS TO COME.
This post needs to be a thread because this is what we should really be talking about.

Someone posted some white dude’s video talking about getting prepared for what’s to come.

I was ready for the shutdown 2yrs ago because I saw the writing on the wall so I stocked up on non-perishables, household supplies, put fish and meat in the freezer…plus my uncle dropped supplies off for me the day lockdown was official LOL

This is about to be a wild ride to the bottom before things get better. And they will get better, but we have to actually be ready to weather the storm.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

And they're lying about that. Most of our women have been taught to fear Black Male leadership no matter what.