The Black Community is a Matriarchy. Black Man go find HAPPINESS, LOVE, VALUE and PEACE wherever u can.

Skewton

Banned
Daps
First off Black Men have absolutely no power in our community. The govt and lawmakers planned and executed this to a T.

The Black Community Pecking Order:

Women
Gays
Children
Street dudes
Working Men

The Black Community is a Matriarchy where the leaders have no accountability. They take no credit for the negative, but take credit for all the wins. Imagine an Army like that. Only docile men and azz kissing simps like Derrick Jaxn are accept and valued. Anytime a solid man stands up like Kevin Samuels they want you dead or in jail. Look how Trouble went out. smh

On top of that young boys in the hood don't respect you and will kill you if u try to check em.

Black men the community is done. You really can't win here. It's so toxic and dangerous. Look at how Monique disrespected DL Hughley. I've never heard any women of any race speak to any man that vile. And we're use to it.
Call me a sellout or whatever, Im smart enough to know when im not

Black man find happiness, value, peace and love anywhere you can.

So your solution is to runaway to another community where their men lead? :mjlol:

Your whole post is bullchit but I’m not even understanding your logic.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So...if you can't lead the black community, where are you going to be able to do that? Do you think men of other races are going to allow you to lead and be patriarchs in THEIR communities? I'm not being funny; this is a genuine question.

You can only lead someone who is willing to be led.:mjpls:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It’s weird how men are supposed to be leaders, but you are suggesting abandoning your community, which is part of the reason for its failure.
kenan-thompson-what.gif

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
So...if you can't lead the black community, where are you going to be able to do that? Do you think men of other races are going to allow you to lead and be patriarchs in THEIR communities? I'm not being funny; this is a genuine question.

I never said go lead somewhere else, i'm saying you can't fix or lead the Black community. If you think about all Success Couple leaving the Black community ex. Jay Z and Beyonce, they aren't part of the Black Community. They might come back to help out a few times a year, but they aren't part of it.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Get the fukk off the internet or move out of whatever small town you're in. Not sure about your household, but mine is governed by me, and I use my education, life experiences, and will to keep it that way.

No government or other dumb shyt runs the show over this way.

I'm in DC fool.

If you're girl calls the cops on you, you'll see who's running shyt. :mjlol:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
and who's fault is that?

why didn't black men take the lead?

yall have no shame saying this?

It was orchestrated.

Doesn't matter who's fault it is, it's broken, toxic, chaotic and dangerous.

Very hard for any man to be successful and safe in it.